• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Car of choice 2021?

Insight please as I had the biggest shock of my life when Fleet asked if I’d like to go to the Panamanian Petting Zoo before picking a car. I like to The Landshark with my manager.

I’m at the Ford dealer now in the parking lot and just finished my first ride in my exciting eV the Ford Dill Doe Magnum Ebony eEdition. I’ll tell you this was my first in this color, there is nothing else like it and I’ve taken at least 40white Fords over my 31 years!

Please stop with the sexist and racist posts. We just went through a layoff and now we have trolls posting garbage. Let's continue to be professional is our communications and appearances. Thank You

Your an abuser if you have nothing positive to say go eat the government cheese at today’s handout
Please stop with the sexist and racist posts. We just went through a layoff and now we have trolls posting garbage. Let's continue to be professional is our communications and appearances. Thank You

What a joke! NNIve been canned single policeman department is a part time position and are to busy collecting id badges from the receptacle in headquarters go play with your eV Ford Dill Doe Magnum Ebony addition
NNI Security has been alerted to your vile posts. Get ready to be outed for the troll you are!! No wonder the Danes find the US sales team a joke. Get a life!!

The only thing that would qualify as a 'big change' would be car allowance vs fleet. Is that what you are implying?
No. Since sales reps may be able to see at most 1 or 2 doctors per day, the decision is to have reps employ Uber rides or their own vehicles (mileage stipend) for those calls. The cost savings will be significant to NNI. HQ Finance has run the numbers and the fleet or monthly car allowance tactic is no longer warranted. The Danes are highly supportive and this tactic is similar to the European rep transportation model.

No. Since sales reps may be able to see at most 1 or 2 doctors per day, the decision is to have reps employ Uber rides or their own vehicles (mileage stipend) for those calls. The cost savings will be significant to NNI. HQ Finance has run the numbers and the fleet or monthly car allowance tactic is no longer warranted. The Danes are highly supportive and this tactic is similar to the European rep transportation model.
Why post this BS... please.