• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Car of choice 2021?

<

How pathetic are we? Getting excited about car choices when our colleagues have been kicked to the curbside and it will be our turn soon. Just hearing of how ex employees have been treated runs a shudder down the spine. If nothing else have some shame people. It’s just a car, which will be taken away the minute your number is up. Novo is a one pony show. What dumb ass losers pharma reps are. Y’’All are scum ya hear?

How pathetic are we? Getting excited about car choices when our colleagues have been kicked to the curbside and it will be our turn soon. Just hearing of how ex employees have been treated runs a shudder down the spine. If nothing else have some shame people. It’s just a car, which will be taken away the minute your number is up. Novo is a one pony show. What dumb ass losers pharma reps are. Y’’All are scum ya hear?
what am i supposed to do with my 20 inch Momos and Vogues

We still have a job, shithead. We can still be happy about perks in that job. Quit acting like we should all be hanging our heads in mourning until you give us the green light to start caring about or jobs again. Take your self righteous bullshit somewhere else. As long as I work here, I can have an opinion about all things related to working here.

LIES!!! All Lies!!!!!!

I do have a friend who works for another pharma company and drives a Volvo V40, pretty nice, comfortable interior. About the same msrp as the equinox.

Anyone drive one of the camrys?