Bye bye Sumitomo

Key takeaway here is only a delusional fool has the confidence that SMPA has a bright future.
No one in this entire thread said "SMPA has a bright future".
But a couple things here are true.
-You were let go and are upset.
-Insults mean you lost the debate/argument.
-The only one FOR SURE without a bright future is YOU.
Examine what you bring to the table. It obviously isn't much.

No one in this entire thread said "SMPA has a bright future".
But a couple things here are true.
-You were let go and are upset.
-Insults mean you lost the debate/argument.
-The only one FOR SURE without a bright future is YOU.
Examine what you bring to the table. It obviously isn't much.

damn pal you are quite the dumb ass with all your self assumptions. You seem quick to hide behind this high and mighty anonymous attitude on here. You’re quick to assume posters on here are either hapless and remain here left to die with no hope or they were not worthy so got laid off from here! Only an insecure tool is so self assuming. Let’s look at you now! You seem to like defending SMPA on here, correct? Nuff said about you ya mental dwarf! Now for the rest of us, most of us are just fine and actually voluntarily left SMPA for better opps! Good nite loser boy!

Bet our jobs are all safe now that they mentioned the divisions besides oncology. Myfembree and Gemtessa had some honorable mentions so we can all stop panicking. Leadership seems to have a real handle on things with all their metric based tactics.

Bet our jobs are all safe now that they mentioned the divisions besides oncology. Myfembree and Gemtessa had some honorable mentions so we can all stop panicking. Leadership seems to have a real handle on things with all their metric based tactics.
OK my guy whatever you say I am waiting for my LTI and then adios amigo oh wait I already tarted my new job double dip much!

OK my guy whatever you say I am waiting for my LTI and then adios amigo oh wait I already tarted my new job double dip much!

Some people suspect that some HQ office employees are working 2 jobs and have been for a while. When stuff isn't getting done, or there is sudden aggressiveness with claiming this or that isn’t part of their job, or people take off random mid-week days off on short notice or same-day notice because they have to go into the office for their other job, it’s all some of the many signs that it could be occurring. Some are genuinely busy and short staffed after cuts last year and this past March, but some are probably working 2 jobs.

Some people suspect that some HQ office employees are working 2 jobs and have been for a while. When stuff isn't getting done, or there is sudden aggressiveness with claiming this or that isn’t part of their job, or people take off random mid-week days off on short notice or same-day notice because they have to go into the office for their other job, it’s all some of the many signs that it could be occurring. Some are genuinely busy and short staffed after cuts last year and this past March, but some are probably working 2 jobs.
Who gives AF and let it lie. No need to post crap on here about the DD.

oh yeah there’s several I deal with where it’s clear they have something else going on with a second job. Why do you think almost every company switched to a hybrid model? They know this was going on and requiring in-office time 3 days a week weeds it out/puts a stop to it.

Each day it is more apparent JR is out of her element. No learning from the ppl who built this brand, just the assumption we haven’t done it right. Great leaders learn and seek to understand. This is a small sales team. Why are we spending $$$ on another line of management? MD couldn’t have been so busy there wasn’t time for one weekly call with 6 mgrs.

December/January will be when the announcement is made for womens health cuts.. The abolishment won’t take place until fall 2025.
There isn’t enough of us to cut anything back? Are they cutting the division? Provide more info please. If Smpa is cash poor, why are we splitting profits with Pfizer who has their field selling 6 products? This is NO help at all. They are more worried about their metrics than selling our drug.