• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Bye Bye PharmaDerm

<

Do we do anything at all that isn't a waste of money?!?
This ship has been on the sink for at least two years. Just rearranging chairs on the deck while the music plays...:rolleyes:

I tried to warn you. To win, you need the biologics pros on your side yet what did you hire - cream reps and NVS big pharma entitled clowns. So you lost.

Listen, we OWN the manged care market. you only get what we allow the PBMS to give you. We flat out OWN them.

Enjoy your double step life. It's forever!

We warned UBS. They were crushed.
We warned Celgene. They are crushed but don't get it. They continue to fight but get nothing we don't give them.
We warned You. You are dead.
We warned Lilly. They will be first before you but still tasting our ass.
We warn everyone and they never listen.

I tried to warn you. To win, you need the biologics pros on your side yet what did you hire - cream reps and NVS big pharma entitled clowns. So you lost.

Listen, we OWN the manged care market. you only get what we allow the PBMS to give you. We flat out OWN them.

We warned Celgene. They are crushed but don't get it. They continue to fight but get nothing we don't give them.
It sounds like you're really important!

Tbh, our problems are internal
Access least of our worries
Our leaders had a hundred opportunities to succeed but didn't
With our LT, we were dead in a coffin before approval

Managed Care does in fact have everything to do with it and we OWN managed care. The rebate flow is so big that it dominates everything.

You will only get what we allow after 2 edits.

Should have hired the pros.

Managed Care does in fact have everything to do with it and we OWN managed care. The rebate flow is so big that it dominates everything.

If managed care has everything to do with it then why why does it matter if lotion reps were hired instead of biologics pros? A biologic pro at novartis would still be stuck behind a double step right? game over right?

Don't get me wrong I agree that access is everything and novartis doesn't have it. but you wouldn't have changed anything if you were hired...because access is everything.

Why would someone so important waste their time on this site? Sounds like you got turned down for my job. It will be ok, in a couple years something else will be important and maybe you'll get that job. Keep your head up!

Why would someone so important waste their time on this site? Sounds like you got turned down for my job. It will be ok, in a couple years something else will be important and maybe you'll get that job. Keep your head up!

You must be a CP novice bc you don't recognize the 'Crusher'. This moron has apparently landed an opening at NPC after multiple failings. Clue: he likes using the word... wait for it... 'CRUSH'

roughly half of every region, and many ABLs
none of this accounts for movement to suddenly open SAM and other positions, created more holes
business will collapse and fast. buckle up because this will get real ugly quickly