• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

by his own definition, a leadership failure

Still changing the subject. Still won't address the hypocrisy around the budget ceiling.

When will you address the PROOF of all that Obama spending spree? Its the third time asking and I already addressed the "hypocrisy" in my first post. If you didnt like my answer, then you should revisit your excusing the tea party fundraising off the AZ shooting as "well its bad, but the other guys are worse" rationale Sweetie.

And when are you going to address why the GOP was FOR raising the debt ceiling for a good part of the debt THEY ran up and then not raise it for a good part of the debt they caused.

Obama can very easily explain this. The raising of the debt ceiling was in large part caused by the behavior OF the GOP back in 2006.

But folks better stand back because its not going to be pretty for SPN.

Here is a listing of the causes of the debt (majority of it) in the last 10 yrs.

2001 Tax cut: $1.3T--belongs to GOP
2003 Tax cut: $.3T- bleongs to GOP
2005 Med Part D: $.4T- belongs to GOP
2009 Stimulus: $.8T- belongs to Dems
2010 Tax cut: $.8T- belongs to both parties

So the tally is this, with a $3.6T increase in debt, fully $1.2T belongs to the Dems and $2.4T belongs to the GOP over the past 10 yrs.

And about that Obama spending spree, put up or shut up until you provide the evidence.

When will you address the PROOF of all that Obama spending spree? Its the third time asking and I already addressed the "hypocrisy" in my first post. If you didnt like my answer, then you should revisit your excusing the tea party fundraising off the AZ shooting as "well its bad, but the other guys are worse" rationale Sweetie.

And when are you going to address why the GOP was FOR raising the debt ceiling for a good part of the debt THEY ran up and then not raise it for a good part of the debt they caused.

Obama can very easily explain this. The raising of the debt ceiling was in large part caused by the behavior OF the GOP back in 2006.

But folks better stand back because its not going to be pretty for SPN.

Here is a listing of the causes of the debt (majority of it) in the last 10 yrs.

2001 Tax cut: $1.3T--belongs to GOP
2003 Tax cut: $.3T- bleongs to GOP
2005 Med Part D: $.4T- belongs to GOP
2009 Stimulus: $.8T- belongs to Dems
2010 Tax cut: $.8T- belongs to both parties

So the tally is this, with a $3.6T increase in debt, fully $1.2T belongs to the Dems and $2.4T belongs to the GOP over the past 10 yrs.

And about that Obama spending spree, put up or shut up until you provide the evidence.

Looks there is a new champ in the whack-a-mole play-offs

Have ever noticed when the moles get a damn good whacking, they wander off with new topic or repetitive spewing of the same old shit.

One thing is certain, the moles who get repeatedly whacked here, cannot tell shit from shineola, ergo they love to wallow in the shit they try to stir up...just before they get whacked again
It's a beautiful thing

Looks there is a new champ in the whack-a-mole play-offs

Have ever noticed when the moles get a damn good whacking, they wander off with new topic or repetitive spewing of the same old shit.

One thing is certain, the moles who get repeatedly whacked here, cannot tell shit from shineola, ergo they love to wallow in the shit they try to stir up...just before they get whacked again
It's a beautiful thing

Yeah, I noticed how she no likey the thread no more.

And neither does the giggling, gum popping 12 yr old girls at the beginning of the thread who abandoned her early on.