• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

But he is still making money with his bull shit

anonymous

Not only was there the Big Lie, there was the Big Ripoff as Jan. 6 committee’s second hearing laying out how the Trump campaign scammed money from supporters over false claims of election fraud pointed out. .

The Trump campaign sent “millions” of emails to Trump supporters about how they needed to “step up” to protect election integrity, according to the Jan. 6 committee. The money would go to the so-called the “Official Election Defense Fund” — which doesn’t appear to have actually existed, according to testimony.

The fund — which, again, did not actually exist — raised $250 million, most of which did not go to election litigation, but to Trump’s newly created Save America PAC. The PAC then made contributions to Mark Meadows’ charity, to a conservative organization employing former Trump staffers, to the Trump Hotel Collection, and to the company that organized the rally that preceded the attack on the Capitol last Jan. 6.

<

My guess is if he’s not found guilty of any of his questionable business moves, he’ll fail bigly in the primary to DeSantis. That’s the show I’m getting my popcorn ready for!!

My guess is if he’s not found guilty of any of his questionable business moves, he’ll fail bigly in the primary to DeSantis. That’s the show I’m getting my popcorn ready for!!
Ugh. DeSantis is just so f’ing evil!!! But will love seeing Trump cry. Just wishing for a great moderate Dem candidate who could appear and have tons of charisma…probably wishing for a miracle. Problem with DeSantis is that he just looks mean…no charisma whatsoever, just meanness. He looks like he’s miserably constipated.

Is Liz Cheney savy enough to use this to springboard into the GOP nomination? She’s a true conservative who is looking good during these hearings. Wouldn’t that be the ultimate F. U. to the MAGA crowd?

Is Liz Cheney savy enough to use this to springboard into the GOP nomination? She’s a true conservative who is looking good during these hearings. Wouldn’t that be the ultimate F. U. to the MAGA crowd?

Holy crap. You made me spit out my gin&tonic. LMFAO. You are either a kool-aid drinking Libtard or a never-Trumper that is posting mid-wet dream.

So you like it that way? There's no such thing as 'should' with the GOP and no way the GOP would ever put a woman on top.
Oh I forgot. The golp wants women barefoot and pregnant so men can continue to fuck up this world. Don’t forget you guys- us women know how to shoot. The upcoming civil war could possibly be male vs female.

Oh I forgot. The golp wants women barefoot and pregnant so men can continue to fuck up this world. Don’t forget you guys- us women know how to shoot. The upcoming civil war could possibly be male vs female.

As Kelly Ann says in her book, women control 52% of the vote in this country.

The question is, why don't they use it?

I'd love to see that. Abortion would be legal by the end of mid-terms.

As Kelly Ann says in her book, women control 52% of the vote in this country.

The question is, why don't they use it?

I'd love to see that. Abortion would be legal by the end of mid-terms.
First abortion and even some hard core magats wanting to outlaw birth control! Will be interesting to see how the 52% deal with that one. Next they will mandate attending evangelical churches. You think I’m exaggerating??? Republicans are the new ISIS. It could happen here folks!