Biden still falsely claims he didn't fail

What happened to me? What happened to you? Personal insults of one's family members are the lowest insults in my book. I could stoop to that with yours but I won't. ;)
You do it with your pointed daily Trump insults that are dehumanizing. I will respond in kind.l

Instead of doing this, we should call it what is immediately (and why) if we go over the line. That agreement is only with you.

You do it with your pointed daily Trump insults that are dehumanizing. I will respond in kind.l

Instead of doing this, we should call it what is immediately (and why) if we go over the line. That agreement is only with you.

Excuse me? Trump is a family member of yours? My daughter is a family member who you called disgusting names. You and I had conversations about our kids' careers. We had hopes. Good fucking grief, man.

Not in the first 12 weeks, but after that, if you are too stupid to make up your mind, tough shit. Give the child up for adoption.

I don't need to. I see the bullshit that comes out of their Union Masters. Tells me all that I need to know. They are ANYTHING but saints. Unionized Teachers are fucking mutants.

Now that I am retiring, I would go teach a History or Government class for free if the students actually wanted to learn anything. Many parents just don't give a damn. I do agree about that.
If you are in Texas, better not teach about WW 2 or slavery in the US. It might upset the itty bitty feelings of the poor conservative children - I think now if you have children read “The Diary of Anne Frank” you must offer an opposite viewpoint in Texas.. Perhaps offer one of the writings of Josef Mengele, also known as the butcher of Auschwitz. Don’t want the kids to miss out. Oh, and no way you can have them read “Beloved”all about slavery and the way slaves were treated and sexually, physically abused. After all, slaves were immigrants right????? They chose their fate. You would be a great one to offer this new alternative universe to your conservative ninnies who get upset by real facts. Can’t have the little conservative kids crying….Their mommies will complain to the school if they hear the truth.

If you are in Texas, better not teach about WW 2 or slavery in the US. It might upset the itty bitty feelings of the poor conservative children - I think now if you have children read “The Diary of Anne Frank” you must offer an opposite viewpoint in Texas.. Perhaps offer one of the writings of Josef Mengele, also known as the butcher of Auschwitz. Don’t want the kids to miss out. Oh, and no way you can have them read “Beloved”all about slavery and the way slaves were treated and sexually, physically abused. After all, slaves were immigrants right????? They chose their fate. You would be a great one to offer this new alternative universe to your conservative ninnies who get upset by real facts. Can’t have the little conservative kids crying….Their mommies will complain to the school if they hear the truth.
You of all people don’t need to be trying to mock people who supposedly can’t stand the truth when it’s people like you who actually can’t handle the truth.