• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Bullshit Places to Work

Galderma is void of culture, stability and even future. Let’s be honest, we are not a consumer or pharmaceutical/biopharm company and in aesthetics our pipeline is empty. All the rumors the market hears about Flemming are true. Associates are mostly miserable and looking for something better. This is NOT a great place.
It’s not just Flemming that’s the problem. Worse than him are his sycophants that listen to his words and without thought start creating work to feel important. This creates unnecessary anxiety and churn. It’s insane.

Galderma is void of culture, stability and even future. Let’s be honest, we are not a consumer or pharmaceutical/biopharm company and in aesthetics our pipeline is empty. All the rumors the market hears about Flemming are true. Associates are mostly miserable and looking for something better. This is NOT a great place.
Galderma is of the worst companies. Bottom 10% for sure.

I’ve never seen so many people wanting to see their current / ex employer wanting to fail. This company must definitely give false hopes and promises and take them away for people to behave like this

i just spoke over lunch with my team and except for 1, all others dont understand how the results of that survey could possibly be real. the hate for this company and its leaders is very real.

i wish there was an option to put up some redacted screenshots on cafepharma about this topic. Even the leadership knows its bullcrap and they have just massaged the results and message it to their favor. The reality is all too differnet my friends. This company stinks rancid and is made of the worst liars.

i wish there was an option to put up some redacted screenshots on cafepharma about this topic. Even the leadership knows its bullcrap and they have just massaged the results and message it to their favor. The reality is all too differnet my friends. This company stinks rancid and is made of the worst liars.
No one believes the outcome. Information has been tweaked and numbers massaged. It does NOT reflect the sentiments of 99% of the associates. Most of us actually wish we were working somewhere else.

if it was such a great place to work the head of hr would not get stroke from stress on what lies the compan is telling. us head of hr got hospitalized with a stroke a few months ago because of all the shady stuff the were doing. he wasnt doing his job either, just being a yes man to all the bs that they peddle to the employees

Dont think theres too much room for some of these horrible leaders. cant wait for for some of these to get fred. they are hiding so they can just collect their coupons and be gone whereas the people who really care are getting shafted. what is the value of a GM in this company? all the thinking is done by the people at the lower levels which is apparent by the lack of long term thinking in this company

These surveys are always dog and piney shows with massaged results so executives can create 3 PowerPoint slides with a story of how great they are. Investors and private equity idiots eat it up because they are all rich kids who ever held a hammer or worked in their lives. Mommy and Daddy coddled them into being Beta males and angry ignorant women. Call this a real life awareness lesson

This title of best laces to work means nothing. the shittiest companies feel the need to justify to people and plaster it on their websites. its overcompensation for something that should be really be a conversation with someone who has worked at that company. this is so stupid. I am usually embarassed to mention I work at Galderma in social settings. need to get the fuck out of here.