• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Bullshit Places to Work

anonymous

What a bunch of fing liars. Really? Best places to work? What a load of crap. It’s all fabricated and data points are selected to show a positive result. Culture is shit. Leadership is shit. No transparency. No honesty. Politics through the roof. Leaders lining their own pockets. Being told not to share information with other Business Units and Global. Shitting bullets when questions are asked and spending days to figure out the best way to fake information. If these are desirable le traits then yes it is definitely top of list.

<

What a bunch of fing liars. Really? Best places to work? What a load of crap. It’s all fabricated and data points are selected to show a positive result. Culture is shit. Leadership is shit. No transparency. No honesty. Politics through the roof. Leaders lining their own pockets. Being told not to share information with other Business Units and Global. Shitting bullets when questions are asked and spending days to figure out the best way to fake information. If these are desirable le traits then yes it is definitely top of list.
On top of that if you post a negative review on glassdoor it gets deleted by next day. So glad I am out.

We should ask to publish the raw data behind the survey. They should make that available to the whole company and if they refuse we know why. I know I had nothing great to say about my manager in medical or how there is simply no transparency and respect for employees. Also I have heard that behind closed doors these so called leaders are just making up stuff. I want the raw data to be available so we don’t hide behind fake numbers or averages.

We should ask to publish the raw data behind the survey. They should make that available to the whole company and if they refuse we know why. I know I had nothing great to say about my manager in medical or how there is simply no transparency and respect for employees. Also I have heard that behind closed doors these so called leaders are just making up stuff. I want the raw data to be available so we don’t hide behind fake numbers or averages.
I support this

My god srsly is Sil being real? She knows this is not true and still lies through her teeth to everyone. Does she think people who are answering these questions don’t know the truth. You are eroding your credibility Sil. This is not truthful and lying is not a good characteristic of a good place to work. So disappointed in you Sil. Did you look your daughter in the eye and tell her you lied to 500 people today?

Past and present employees know that this is a horrible workplace. Leadership,culture, attrition rate, pipeline are all disastrous. How did they manage to manipulate the results as outcome is definitely not reality.

It’s a farce. Shows you what HR at this place is really worth. HR dude Ben is the worst ethical person I’ve seen in the business. This decision however was made by USLT and was carefully manicured to show whatever results they wanted to. Sil is lying in plain sight. I dare you to Upload the raw data.

Leadership and culture are horrible here. Everyone is a backstabber. How possibly can this be a good place to work. Can’t imagine this being true and real. Meanwhile leaders are continuing to amplify this farce by posting on LinkedIn. What a load of crap. Silvina and Bill A, head of medical posted something with best places to work but they don’t believe this at all. They are trying to put liptick on a pigs asshole and call it desert. It stinks to holy hell of the rotten foundations of this company. How do you guys look at your kids in the eyes.

Past and present employees know that this is a horrible workplace. Leadership,culture, attrition rate, pipeline are all disastrous. How did they manage to manipulate the results as outcome is definitely not reality.
So many senior leaders fired by Flemming since 2020. The very few who survived wake up every day concerned about their job. The new ones (or the backfill for those who remained in the role for less than a year) are wondering why they joined (they didn’t believe it was as bad as it is). No one I know would describe Galderma as a great place to work. On the contrary, it’s rather the opposite!

So many senior leaders fired by Flemming since 2020. The very few who survived wake up every day concerned about their job. The new ones (or the backfill for those who remained in the role for less than a year) are wondering why they joined (they didn’t believe it was as bad as it is). No one I know would describe Galderma as a great place to work. On the contrary, it’s rather the opposite!
I once heard the heard head of HR, Ben Foulk openly say in from of a few folks that he told his wife he made a mistake by joining Galderma. surprised he is still around. this should tell you a lot about the company

Galderma is void of culture, stability and even future. Let’s be honest, we are not a consumer or pharmaceutical/biopharm company and in aesthetics our pipeline is empty. All the rumors the market hears about Flemming are true. Associates are mostly miserable and looking for something better. This is NOT a great place.