Buh-bye!

Within 2 years the Wilmington campus will be a combination of nursing home and assisted living. One thing won't change though, a bunch of demented old fucks will be sitting around sipping coffee in the cafe and talking about the old times.

this made me laugh so hard i almost pissed myself. the vision of my last few years in hq before transferring back into the sales force is of a very sad place where politics and who you knew was far more important than accomplishing anything of substance. people walked around trying to look busy, rushing off to useless meetings for free food and total bullshit discussions where one liners and repeating popular ideas and slogans ruled. meetings were great places to backstab someone who was competing for leadership roles by asking gotcha questions or challenging someone who tried to contribute a different point of view. it was all a total game of cat and mouse.

this made me laugh so hard i almost pissed myself. the vision of my last few years in hq before transferring back into the sales force is of a very sad place where politics and who you knew was far more important than accomplishing anything of substance. people walked around trying to look busy, rushing off to useless meetings for free food and total bullshit discussions where one liners and repeating popular ideas and slogans ruled. meetings were great places to backstab someone who was competing for leadership roles by asking gotcha questions or challenging someone who tried to contribute a different point of view. it was all a total game of cat and mouse.

All the more reason to hire proven "sales" leaders to position on increasing sales management responsibility vs. brand team nitwits that think their SDS. They come out of HQ thinking they are God's gift and soon realize they couldn't lead a group of ants onto a picnic blanket. Use history to determine the right choice meaning not another HQ brand "leader".