Breztri Lead Bonus

anonymous

Well it appears AZ management wants all of the Breztri leads to quit so they don’t have to lay us of with this bullshit comp plan. 60/40 is a slap in the face. I expected it but it should have been 50/50. I have 12 years of selling asthma meds and they hired someone with no experience to launch Air Supra. WTF?? SMH. AZ mgt is freaking clueless. Clearly they don’t read those pulse surveys. They can suck it. Time to look for a new job.

<

And with the great managed care coverage for Airsupra, our jobs should be easy. (sarcasm)

And I heard Airsuprsa will be TRX volume? We are launching a new drug that is a rescue med, meaning a highly varied refill situation based on the patient's need/usage. How the fuck would TRX be determined based on no history of usage & varied refill rates? TRX is usually used towards the end of a product lifecycle, not at the birth of one.

On top of that, you all better get real solid on selling co-pay cards. The ineptitude of AZ leadership lately is astounding.

With the copay, a doctor can write for 3 inhalers at one time and the patient gets all 3 for $0. And we get credit for all 3 scripts - my region had a pharmacy training on Thursday morning about it we spent an hour on those copay cards. As the B team rep I don’t really care anymore because $2800 of my bonus and if we exceed the goal it won’t matter that much. I need to focus on B because I’ll basically be the only one promoting it. We all know the A reps are not going to be selling B, it’s up to us.
I’m dreading this meeting now, I forgot to order that Lululemon jacket and now I won’t because until the bonus is back to 50/50, AZ can Air Suck it

With the copay, a doctor can write for 3 inhalers at one time and the patient gets all 3 for $0. And we get credit for all 3 scripts - my region had a pharmacy training on Thursday morning about it we spent an hour on those copay cards. As the B team rep I don’t really care anymore because $2800 of my bonus and if we exceed the goal it won’t matter that much. I need to focus on B because I’ll basically be the only one promoting it. We all know the A reps are not going to be selling B, it’s up to us.
I’m dreading this meeting now, I forgot to order that Lululemon jacket and now I won’t because until the bonus is back to 50/50, AZ can Air Suck it

That is providing 1) the card gets used.... redemption for cards in general, suck. 2) also $0 if the product is covered w/o a block or "uncovered" status. Not holding my breath on what is going to be shared next week. 3 days for this?

Well it appears AZ management wants all of the Breztri leads to quit so they don’t have to lay us of with this bullshit comp plan. 60/40 is a slap in the face. I expected it but it should have been 50/50. I have 12 years of selling asthma meds and they hired someone with no experience to launch Air Supra. WTF?? SMH. AZ mgt is freaking clueless. Clearly they don’t read those pulse surveys. They can suck it. Time to look for a new job.

Hahaha! Az is a joke, you never know the lead may be a clueless daughter of a manager! AZ IS THAT STUPID!