• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Brad Hurt as GM Surgical

anonymous

why not promote BH to GM of surgical? He has been a top level leader here for a number of years. He possesses the personality & skill set to have positive impact on entire BNL org.

<

why not promote BH to GM of surgical? He has been a top level leader here for a number of years. He possesses the personality & skill set to have positive impact on entire BNL org.

Six months ago I would have thought this was a joke. Now he looks like an obvious choice...anything would be better than CH as that guy can't even complete a sentence. He needs to be fired for approving the AAO marketing "wet lab" idea. What an embarassment to the entire industry, this is proof positive that no one in marketing understands this business at all. This isn't a freaking residents wet lab...what the f@$* are the surgeons going to "test drive"? Are surgeons going to phaco pig eyes in their suits...gross. Are they going to load lols? The funniest thing is that the marketing team keeps running around saying how this is "such a different idea", sure to someone who doesn't know the business but to our surgeons this is going to be a throw back to residency wet labs. Be prepared to be laughed off the floor...so glad I don't have to go!

Six months ago I would have thought this was a joke. Now he looks like an obvious choice...anything would be better than CH as that guy can't even complete a sentence. He needs to be fired for approving the AAO marketing "wet lab" idea. What an embarassment to the entire industry, this is proof positive that no one in marketing understands this business at all. This isn't a freaking residents wet lab...what the f@$* are the surgeons going to "test drive"? Are surgeons going to phaco pig eyes in their suits...gross. Are they going to load lols? The funniest thing is that the marketing team keeps running around saying how this is "such a different idea", sure to someone who doesn't know the business but to our surgeons this is going to be a throw back to residency wet labs. Be prepared to be laughed off the floor...so glad I don't have to go!

Aren't you supposed to be running wet labs in your own territory? You're a fuckin' dipshit that can't sell. You're just waiting around to do your job for you at a national meeting. You my friend are what we call an asshole. Now go sell and conduct your own "test drives". They give you a huge truck and equipment for a reason.
I guess I'm just sorry you can't do it on your own. I hope when you coming lain about this one they fire you.

They're going to test drive that piece of shit in the back of your truck. Dumb Ass

They're going to test drive that piece of shit in the back of your truck. Dumb Ass
Yes, double dumb ass and the person's point above is that this is what reps are in the field for. The fact that 1 of 400 spots have been reserved for the testdrivebausch campaign is proof corporate doesn't know anything about this marketplace. CH and his whole group of non-marketing market people need to be fired. Find me ANY OTHER Ophthalmology company in the industry that has so much as ONE person in marketing without a marketing degree much less ALL OF THEM! Watch us now get blasted for their HORRIBLE idea. That's the problem douchebags you need the sales reps in the field to execute marketing plans but first you need an ACTUAL plan not a carbon copy of a RESIDENT wet lab... it is so insulting to Surgeons. Scrap this idea now or be the laughing stock of AAO...I can hear the Valeant axe falling now! Well the bright side is Valeant will see the degree to which Bausch is being mismanaged.

Yes, double dumb ass and the person's point above is that this is what reps are in the field for. The fact that 1 of 400 spots have been reserved for the testdrivebausch campaign is proof corporate doesn't know anything about this marketplace. CH and his whole group of non-marketing market people need to be fired. Find me ANY OTHER Ophthalmology company in the industry that has so much as ONE person in marketing without a marketing degree much less ALL OF THEM! Watch us now get blasted for their HORRIBLE idea. That's the problem douchebags you need the sales reps in the field to execute marketing plans but first you need an ACTUAL plan not a carbon copy of a RESIDENT wet lab... it is so insulting to Surgeons. Scrap this idea now or be the laughing stock of AAO...I can hear the Valeant axe falling now! Well the bright side is Valeant will see the degree to which Bausch is being mismanaged.
Nailed that one, the only person signed up is a resident!

All the brilliant minds are together in California this week. Let me guess..... JL will talk proudly of Saleforce tracking and metrics while BH is pretending to listen. There will be no talk of the 60% turnover rate and how to stop the bleeding. In fact, they are now deciding how to tell the Crytalens reps that they are no longer needed. They will be patting themselves on their backs saying how wonderful they are as managers. No clue, no respect and completely incompetent.

All the brilliant minds are together in California this week. Let me guess..... JL will talk proudly of Saleforce tracking and metrics while BH is pretending to listen. There will be no talk of the 60% turnover rate and how to stop the bleeding. In fact, they are now deciding how to tell the Crytalens reps that they are no longer needed. They will be patting themselves on their backs saying how wonderful they are as managers. No clue, no respect and completely incompetent.

Love this post and is scarily true. Poor Crystalens reps are about to get a demotion in status as well as ego. Too bad. Some pretty good Crystalens reps out there.