• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

BRAD clueless

Brad is not a good leader. No idea how he is still here. He does not resonate with anyone. Just talked to my DM. They are demoralized and tired of the non stop dumpster fire. Upper management are clueless how to motivate a team. RD's are useless and helpless. DM's are glorified senior reps. Reps are burnt out and are losing faith in leadership. They better turn this shit around quick. Wait, a contest will fix it!

This is the worst pharma company I've ever worked for inmy entire career as a rep. Top to bottom this place is a circus with Brent and Brad being the biggest clowns of the show. That is why you will continue to hemorrhage reps and lose market share. Look around you, the titanic is sinking and all are jumping over board. This is a cut throat culture and hard working reps are going to be forced out soon.
Not to mention A.S. Hitting on all the hot reps male and female.

Brad is so inappropriate. He isn’t funny, he is crude. I can’t believe he is in the position he is in. He has no clue how to be a leader. You have to be in the cult to fit in here, thinking for yourself is not allowed. This place is a complete joke…the pay, the culture everything about it!

Brad is so inappropriate. He isn’t funny, he is crude. I can’t believe he is in the position he is in. He has no clue how to be a leader. You have to be in the cult to fit in here, thinking for yourself is not allowed. This place is a complete joke…the pay, the culture everything about it!
Have you not noticed the management follows his lead. The admin people follow his lead, training dept follows his lead, everyone follows him around bowing down to all night Brad

I’ll explain this in basic terms…
The company is a boat.
Everyone follows the Captain’s lead and direction.

You don’t start rowing at your own pace, or turn the rudder on your own. To reach company goals we have to be on the same page.

Don’t know why people call it a Cult. This is basic business. Go to any company and everyone follows the lead from upper management.

Brad is not a good leader. No idea how he is still here. He does not resonate with anyone. Just talked to my DM. They are demoralized and tired of the non stop dumpster fire. Upper management are clueless how to motivate a team. RD's are useless and helpless. DM's are glorified senior reps. Reps are burnt out and are losing faith in leadership. They better turn this shit around quick. Wait, a contest will fix it!
It’s why I left. Fear and constant persecution is their leadership strategy and some managers seem to love enforcing it. How does Brad question why anyone is leaving? If they don’t get rid of Brad soon, the ship will sink