BPV

He's a nice enough guy, but has become a laughing stock amongst the sales force. He makes absurd unrealistic promises to customers leaving us to mend the relationship, won't let the customer get a word in and yes, unfortunately, doesn't appear capible of managing his drinking, even when with customers.

i run a cath lab in central illinois, and i have had 6 or so Bard reps in the past 5 years, please no more Bard
ev3 rep 10 years
Abbott 12 years
Gore 10 years
Medtronic 8 years
Dear future Bard rep please dont come to Memorial cath lab

i run a cath lab in central illinois, and i have had 6 or so Bard reps in the past 5 years, please no more Bard
ev3 rep 10 years
Abbott 12 years
Gore 10 years
Medtronic 8 years
Dear future Bard rep please dont come to Memorial cath lab

All above are complete kiss ass strokes, minus the Abbott guy. oh, and the years are exaggerated a bit there lady...

regardless show this thread to the next guy, please stay out and we arent going to use lutonix either

we will wait for medtronic

Wow, you'd put your pride before patient care? So when patients ask their interventionalists about the new DCB they've heard about on the news, your docs will tell them they will have to wait 6-12 months for Medtronic's because they don't like the Bard rep? I wonder if the relationship with the Cordis rep really mattered to you in 2003? I doubt it. You would have bought Cypher whether your Cordis rep had been there 12 years or 12 days.

I hope you aren't holding out for Medtronic's BTK DCB...... you'll be retired before you see that. Or maybe you're a young hot shot who thinks she has the ability to squash the requests of your physicians when they are demanding Lutonix. Good luck lady.

Wow, you'd put your pride before patient care? So when patients ask their interventionalists about the new DCB they've heard about on the news, your docs will tell them they will have to wait 6-12 months for Medtronic's because they don't like the Bard rep? I wonder if the relationship with the Cordis rep really mattered to you in 2003? I doubt it. You would have bought Cypher whether your Cordis rep had been there 12 years or 12 days.

I hope you aren't holding out for Medtronic's BTK DCB...... you'll be retired before you see that. Or maybe you're a young hot shot who thinks she has the ability to squash the requests of your physicians when they are demanding Lutonix. Good luck lady.

If you believe that a clinician is posting up on CP you are smoking something very potent. That's either an ex BPVer or some lame competitor.