• We apologize for the intermittent downtime on the site as we work through some technical difficulties.

Bonus

Ughh….,
This plan is not working for most.
Exactly. Didn’t think bonus could get worse but I guess this aligns up to maybe one rep making thousands while the rest of us will get less than ever before. They need to go back to the drawing board and reset baselines. The $100 coupon was a detriment to the company & whoever was responsible for that decision should be fired!

Exactly. Didn’t think bonus could get worse but I guess this aligns up to maybe one rep making thousands while the rest of us will get less than ever before. They need to go back to the drawing board and reset baselines. The $100 coupon was a detriment to the company & whoever was responsible for that decision should be fired!
Pat. It’s always Pat. He is responsible for every single strategy and IC that tanked the company. Notice how when the real experts came in, they changed everything Pat did. Coincidence? Nope. Now we have to grovel to get physicians to trust us again all while that asshole is STILL trying to convince leadership that the sales force can’t execute. It’s ridiculous.

Note to leadership: WE NEED A MARKETING LEADER WOTH STRONG MARKETING AND SALES EXPERIENCE. One that collaborates with the field and creates strategies based off field feedback. Not market research from 2 unknown docs.

I know this bonus seems low, but we have to rebuild and it will be worth it as long as Pat is not involved. Otherwise, pack your bags….

Pat. It’s always Pat. He is responsible for every single strategy and IC that tanked the company. Notice how when the real experts came in, they changed everything Pat did. Coincidence? Nope. Now we have to grovel to get physicians to trust us again all while that asshole is STILL trying to convince leadership that the sales force can’t execute. It’s ridiculous.

Note to leadership: WE NEED A MARKETING LEADER WOTH STRONG MARKETING AND SALES EXPERIENCE. One that collaborates with the field and creates strategies based off field feedback. Not market research from 2 unknown docs.

I know this bonus seems low, but we have to rebuild and it will be worth it as long as Pat is not involved. Otherwise, pack your bags….
Amen