• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Bob B trying to stop the bleeding

$2500 RSU but you get only whole shares not to exceed that amount. So, at $210 per share, your grant buys 11.9 shares. Since they decided not to give you fractional shares, you get only 11 shares.

That's the award, 11 shares. You'll get half, meaning 5, a year from now if you haven't left or RIFfed. Then you'll get another 6 or 5 shares two years from now if you're still around.

So, 11 shares in the best case scenario. After taxes you'll have enough to buy that BMW of your dreams! A toy car, that is.

how did you find this out/. What about Bravo points?

I am selling my RU on EBay, leaving soon thank you God, this places is a shithole. I have never seen so many unqualify Sr. leaders in one place. It is fucking amazing how the Sr Leadership team just care about bringing their buddies, regardless how unqualify they are, there is now growth so FU BB

I am fairly new to Amgen and am an ACT 1. How much will I get? Will I get Bravo points and when will they distribute. Only been here a year so kind of not knowing what is going on. thank you

I am fairly new to Amgen and am an ACT 1. How much will I get? Will I get Bravo points and when will they distribute. Only been here a year so kind of not knowing what is going on. thank you

they haven’t officially announced the amount yet. My manager believes email will come out first part of November

Again, how sad is it that communication is so poor from senior leadership that people have to ask details on Cafe Pharma! Pretty telling. The announcement was a week ago and most RSDs and DMs have not shared any info. I bet they know how much and when they are getting their RSUs though!

Again, how sad is it that communication is so poor from senior leadership that people have to ask details on Cafe Pharma! Pretty telling. The announcement was a week ago and most RSDs and DMs have not shared any info. I bet they know how much and when they are getting their RSUs though!

I never heard the announcement anyway. when was it?