• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Bob B trying to stop the bleeding

anonymous

Bod Bradway is trying to stop the bleeding, too many people leaving, now he wants to buy them by giving them Bravo and stock. Pretty sad!!!!!!!!. What happen????? He got tire of Buy Back Stock. Buy back stock does not create innovation and discovery of new drugs. Now other companies will benefit from the expertise and knowledge of those people leaving this shit hole with zero growth. You are definetly getting over pay base on your 20+millions plus you got last year. You could not even defend that against Rep Potter

<

Bravo? Lmao. It just adds to the amount of tax you have to pay as it is considered supplemental income. This is how Amgen plans to retain people? They must really think people who are left are very stupid.
Peace out. It was fun while it lasted Amgen.

Let me get this straight - you crybabies are upset that someone is giving you additional money? Wow.

To be mad that someone is giving you $100 free dollars because you have to pay $27 in taxes? What a bunch of idiots.

100% chance anyone mad at getting this extra income is also a "religious" exemption type, Prager U grad, and believer in Alex Jones and Q.

Hard to every overcome that amount of crybaby dumb.

You idiots are either in Nashville, Birmingham or Portland.

People are leaving mainly for two reasons and this Bravo BS ain’t going to stop that.

1.bad managers - Amgen culture embraces this as they promote the most abusive people.

2. Base pay increases have been terrible - the true measure of competitive compensation

anyone with a half a brain can see that but obviously Amgen HR and the Board share less than a half a brain between all of them.

People are leaving mainly for two reasons and this Bravo BS ain’t going to stop that.

1.bad managers - Amgen culture embraces this as they promote the most abusive people.

2. Base pay increases have been terrible - the true measure of competitive compensation

anyone with a half a brain can see that but obviously Amgen HR and the Board share less than a half a brain between all of them.
You summarized really well, thank you

Let me get this straight - you crybabies are upset that someone is giving you additional money? Wow.

To be mad that someone is giving you $100 free dollars because you have to pay $27 in taxes? What a bunch of idiots.

100% chance anyone mad at getting this extra income is also a "religious" exemption type, Prager U grad, and believer in Alex Jones and Q.

Don’t be fool, the incentive is only good after two years and before that we might have 1 to 2 RIF. In addition, the 2,500 dollars per employee equal what Bob takes every year ( 22 millions), pretty sad when taking into consideration his lack of scientific understanding while working on a science base company.

omg, can you just stfu with your politics... people are making legitimate points on here and you post this shit on every thread bc you are insecure... fact is, the company looks like they are trying to kiss ass bc people are pissed off and leaving for a multitude of reasons, many of which occurred during the last 2 years and there are many more that have occurred over the past 2 decades... so quit making this shit political, it’s about valuing your employees more than a $2,500 stock buy out or Bravo... its about giving the people that SHOULD Move up & develop themselves the ability to do so... the minute you stop doing that, you stop worrying about productivity, efficiency & organizational success. Amgen is more worried about letting all their buddies get promotions and suck this company dry from everything the people made it what it used to be... now those Mavericks are off elsewhere doing their second or third start up... some people just can’t see the forest for the trees...

$2500 RSU but you get only whole shares not to exceed that amount. So, at $210 per share, your grant buys 11.9 shares. Since they decided not to give you fractional shares, you get only 11 shares.

That's the award, 11 shares. You'll get half, meaning 5, a year from now if you haven't left or RIFfed. Then you'll get another 6 or 5 shares two years from now if you're still around.

So, 11 shares in the best case scenario. After taxes you'll have enough to buy that BMW of your dreams! A toy car, that is.

keep bending over every 6 months you sheep

I'll give you some free money too. All you have to do is bend over for a little shot of ivermectin and HCQ every couple of months. Mixing and matching is the new science.

Also, you will work the next 20 years without a promotion and get a steady 2% merit increase every year.

I'll also throw in some RSU that you can't touch for 20 years. By that time, it will be worth only $10/share after all R&D is gutted and the company becomes another M&A roll-up.

Also you'll have to attend mandatory therapy to forget all that woke BS that you were previously fed.

I'd say that's good money you're passing up if you don't take it. Do we have a deal?

omg, can you just stfu with your politics... people are making legitimate points on here and you post this shit on every thread bc you are insecure... fact is, the company looks like they are trying to kiss ass bc people are pissed off and leaving for a multitude of reasons, many of which occurred during the last 2 years and there are many more that have occurred over the past 2 decades... so quit making this shit political, it’s about valuing your employees more than a $2,500 stock buy out or Bravo... its about giving the people that SHOULD Move up & develop themselves the ability to do so... the minute you stop doing that, you stop worrying about productivity, efficiency & organizational success. Amgen is more worried about letting all their buddies get promotions and suck this company dry from everything the people made it what it used to be... now those Mavericks are off elsewhere doing their second or third start up... some people just can’t see the forest for the trees...

Heading out of no growth Otezla (thanks, “access” team!) and off to Dermavant or Arcutis soon. Mucho $$$ adios!

Heading out of no growth Otezla (thanks, “access” team!) and off to Dermavant or Arcutis soon. Mucho $$$ adios!

If they want Otezla growth, they need to gain no DMARD access like Skyrizi, Tremfya and Taltz now have.

Amgen market access is still congratulating themselves on no BIO step that was negotiated by Celgene.

Look around - if an office in today's world has a choice to start a product that they know will require work around a PA, an appeal, a LMN and maybe even a peer-peer vs a product that will be approved this morning, which do you think they will choose?

Give the rebate needed to get parity. Having a DMARD step in 2022 will not cut it.

$2500 RSU but you get only whole shares not to exceed that amount. So, at $210 per share, your grant buys 11.9 shares. Since they decided not to give you fractional shares, you get only 11 shares.

That's the award, 11 shares. You'll get half, meaning 5, a year from now if you haven't left or RIFfed. Then you'll get another 6 or 5 shares two years from now if you're still around.

So, 11 shares in the best case scenario. After taxes you'll have enough to buy that BMW of your dreams! A toy car, that is.
Shit!!! when you break it down like that, I feel like I need to speed up my job hunting skill. At the end we are getting 1/2 share per month, pretty sad when taking into consideration the billions in stock buy back just to benefit the 1% of the company.

When were the details of this announced? I must have missed that.

Heck, I'd rather have BRAVO points. I'm leaving soon. won't take their clotshot or do their weekly testing bs