Board Meeting This Week

The field is likely to get slashed, not surprising.
I'm wondering about home office head count?

Did anyone really think that with a failed study we wouldn't have to do more? That the FDA would accept a bunch of post hoc data analysis ?

I’m sure they will be slashed a bunch as well but I was only privy to hear what was happening with commercial force

The field is likely to get slashed, not surprising.
I'm wondering about home office head count?

Did anyone really think that with a failed study we wouldn't have to do more? That the FDA would accept a bunch of post hoc data analysis ?

If they’re smart, they will make big cuts at the office. Way too many people and it’s not necessary.

Erin doesn’t want honesty
Please stop disparaging Erin. She is a great person and leader. You all loved her 6 months ago and now you are turning your back on her. We need to stop the infighting and rally around the company. A divided house is sure to lead to failure. Stay strong and let's keep going forward in a positive and productive fashion.

Please stop disparaging Erin. She is a great person and leader. You all loved her 6 months ago and now you are turning your back on her. We need to stop the infighting and rally around the company. A divided house is sure to lead to failure. Stay strong and let's keep going forward in a positive and productive fashion.

Thanks Erin

If they’re smart, they will make big cuts at the office. Way too many people and it’s not necessary.

Well while we have our 3 weeks off from the Coronavirus I guess it’s a good opportunity to look for a new job. This gig is sooooo dead in the water! I’ve never seen a company spiral so quickly and it could have been prevented if the field and home office heard each other out...#sageisdead

Well while we have our 3 weeks off from the Coronavirus I guess it’s a good opportunity to look for a new job. This gig is sooooo dead in the water! I’ve never seen a company spiral so quickly and it could have been prevented if the field and home office heard each other out...#sageisdead

hey some ppl at the home office feel your pain, maybe not in the same way, but we hear you

Some at the home office feel your pain.

Shame on you and good luck at Jimmy Johns ...#sageisforpatients

So true and accurate. This has been a complete disaster and a book could be written. I feel sorry for everyone that now needs to find a new job. Who ever likes to completely start all over again?

Very poor leadership

This company also has had a history of rewarding undeserving people and completely overshadowing those that deserve accolades.

So true and accurate. This has been a complete disaster and a book could be written. I feel sorry for everyone that now needs to find a new job. Who ever likes to completely start all over again?

Very poor leadership

This company also has had a history of rewarding undeserving people and completely overshadowing those that deserve accolades.

Biogen is hiring!!! It’s 50/50 at best the drug will get approved but WTF why not roll the dice. I’m sure they will be even more patient than Sage if the Alzheimer’s drug doesn’t get off to a good start. And it looks like a drug that will be easy to sell with great reimbursement. So what are you waiting for?