Board and stock price

anonymous

Dear board members, do you have any idea how to run a profitable business? We have lost our revenue from Johnson and Johnson and need to make up some financial ground. Why not eliminate those useless positions and save several million dollars. I think the board really needs to look into exactly what the kams do and how they are not needed and truly a drain on the company. Anyone in their right mind can see that this position is not needed

Dear board members, do you have any idea how to run a profitable business? We have lost our revenue from Johnson and Johnson and need to make up some financial ground. Why not eliminate those useless positions and save several million dollars. I think the board really needs to look into exactly what the kams do and how they are not needed and truly a drain on the company. Anyone in their right mind can see that this position is not needed

I completely agree. These positions are a huge drain on our resources and bring zero value to the company. The only position that may be more ridiculous than this is a thought leader liaison. Maybe we shouldn’t create positions to give our friends high-paying useless jobs.

Pfizer Laid off reps and hired more KAMS during learning experience and virtual success as a result of COViD. They learned just how much they could produce virtually if talented experts were in place. Face to Face is best, but if reps never get F2F with executive decision makers how do you change systems? KAMS are integral in todays market. We need more of them and fewer reps. Sorry, but it’s true. If a caseworker a TBM convinces to do something acts - great. If a CEO of a 12 hospital, 100 locations, 30,000 provider, billion dollar system decides to do something - who do you think raises eyebrows on Wall Street and gets more patients treated? If you don’t get that you’re behind 2 decades. Or just stupid.

Be honest. You’re not making goal. Gotta blame someone.

Pfizer Laid off reps and hired more KAMS during learning experience and virtual success as a result of COViD. They learned just how much they could produce virtually if talented experts were in place. Face to Face is best, but if reps never get F2F with executive decision makers how do you change systems? KAMS are integral in todays market. We need more of them and fewer reps. Sorry, but it’s true. If a caseworker a TBM convinces to do something acts - great. If a CEO of a 12 hospital, 100 locations, 30,000 provider, billion dollar system decides to do something - who do you think raises eyebrows on Wall Street and gets more patients treated? If you don’t get that you’re behind 2 decades. Or just stupid.

I’m sorry, what inroads have the kams made with any hospital systems? Didn’t the kam out west, Dan, get fired for not being able to do anything with any of the hospital systems. And then they moved some of the other kams into a TLL role because they weren’t getting any headway. Every kam I know is an over inflated idiot who asked the TBM‘s to make their appointments or rides the coattails of government policy. They are a joke and need to go if this company is going to be profitable.

could you please give me one example of some of the inroads the kams have made with hospital systems? Didnt the kam out west get fired for not being able to get anything done for several years? They bring zero value to our company. They consistently ask the TBM‘s to set the appointments for them because they can’t set them thenselves apparently. They also ride the coattails of government policy and try to take credit for things that are being done by them. They are a huge drain on our bottom line I need to go now.

I would argue most policy people are as worthless a most KAMS. People probably base their experience with these two positions only on the folks they’ve interacted with.

Policy…talk about people that take credit for things for which they had nothing to do. What does their typical day look like? Yet kams/policy all make more money than TBM’s, who daily grind it out and have a tangible goal they’re held to.

KAMs are necessary in today’s market. Deal with it.

KAMs are utilized in today’s market, however, at other companies they are not paid more than the sales teams and receive bonuses based on actual metrics, not imaginary MBOs. Your “objectives”do not even align with business needs.

Wouldn’t you be annoyed if someone got paid more, worked less, and took credit for your accomplishments?

KAMs are utilized in today’s market, however, at other companies they are not paid more than the sales teams and receive bonuses based on actual metrics, not imaginary MBOs. Your “objectives”do not even align with business needs.

Wouldn’t you be annoyed if someone got paid more, worked less, and took credit for your accomplishments?

This sums it up pretty well.

I think it's time for a little year end summary. In the last six months the Dow Jones Industrial Average is up 4.39%, The Wilshire 5000 Index is up 7.24%, and the S & P 500 is up 9.37%. What has Alkermes stock done during the last six months? It has declined 5.58%.

The board refuses to make the broad leadership changes necessary to turn the company around. They even refuse to remove incompetent cultist religious bigots like Pete Norman from leadership, despite his documented abuses of company resources for partisan religious purposes, and despite his internet broadcasts speaking against the rights of women to control their own bodies and against the equal civil rights of gay people.

What does it take for the board to take action?

I think Pete and the Taliban are cut from the same cloth.

They both believe that ancient books of desert fairytales should be taken literally. They both believe that women should not have the right to make decisions about their own bodies. They both believe that giving full civil rights to homosexuals is sinful and that these rights should be rolled back. They both believe that their version of religious rules (a.k.a. sharia law) should take precedent over modern constitutions and civil law. They both believe that God is speaking directly to them through mystical prophesy, and that they are the ones who possess "the truth". They both reject the separation of church and state. They both believe that their version of fundamentalist dogma should be injected in the workplace.

This is who we have as a Senior Vice President! Is it any wonder that our stock is back in a tailspin?

They both believe that ancient books of desert fairytales should be taken literally. They both believe that women should not have the right to make decisions about their own bodies. They both believe that giving full civil rights to homosexuals is sinful and that these rights should be rolled back. They both believe that their version of religious rules (a.k.a. sharia law) should take precedent over modern constitutions and civil law. They both believe that God is speaking directly to them through mystical prophesy, and that they are the ones who possess "the truth". They both reject the separation of church and state. They both believe that their version of fundamentalist dogma should be injected in the workplace.

This is who we have as a Senior Vice President! Is it any wonder that our stock is back in a tailspin?

This a great example of corporate white privilege. Pete gets away with this because he is a white Christian. Imagine if similar extremist fundamentalist perspectives were broadcast on the internet by a black Muslim. Do you think Popps and the board would let that person stay on as a Senior Vice President? Not bloody likely!

This is exactly on point. From now on I'm going to refer to him as Taliban Pete!

This a great example of corporate white privilege. Pete gets away with this because he is a white Christian. Imagine if similar extremist fundamentalist perspectives were broadcast on the internet by a black Muslim. Do you think Popps and the board would let that person stay on as a Senior Vice President? Not bloody likely!

Thanks for the comments ms T, the rep in Orlando who hates ‘white old men’ and already had one fired. Sorry you are almost dead last in the company in sales and still think you deserve a promotion because your people are ‘oppressed.’ Maybe of you were better at your job you would actually get a promotion because you deserve it,