• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

BMS-PFIZER MERGER?

None of would want Pfizer to buy BMS, they have way too many problems at Pfizer. Besides, they dont have the cash to get BMS. So this is just another silly speculative thought by a dumbass who has gone senile.

OR some young punk who doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground, plenty of those here.

Can we just go sell Eliquis and not waist time and energy with things we can't control?

We could but what's the fun in that? It's better to starts rumors and make reps sweat about losing their jobs, and bad things like mergers. This site is a joke but you got to love it. While I am hear I heard from my babies momma and she heard from this guy that washe her car that AZ is buying the diabetes side on April 10th at 2:09PM.

We could but what's the fun in that? It's better to starts rumors and make reps sweat about losing their jobs, and bad things like mergers. This site is a joke but you got to love it. While I am hear I heard from my babies momma and she heard from this guy that washe her car that AZ is buying the diabetes side on April 10th at 2:09PM.

completely bogus info!!!! Its all happening on April 11th. Get your facts straight!

Neither of you are funny, stick to doing nothing, i.e. being a drug rep.

proud to be called, and paid like a drug rep! im assuming you must also be speaking of yourself if you are reading CP, otherwise you are one lame, uninteresting, jealous douche to be surfing the pharma boards if you are not in the industry!

Last edited by a moderator:

proud to be called, and paid like a drug rep! im assuming you must also be speaking of yourself if you are reading CP, otherwise you are one lame, uninteresting, jealous douche to be surfing the pharma boards if you are not in the industry!

Nothing wrong with taking the money for nothing, kicks for free. It's your life.

Last edited by a moderator: