• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Bleak future,if any, ahead for Takeda....

Ha ha ha ha HA! Don't think Abbvie will pay a premium for us. Think about how savvy they were when they (as Abbott) "allowed" Takeda to buy out their portion of TAP and merge it with Takeda. They were given close to 6.8 Billion with a "B" in cash from Takeda and kept LUPRON which is still chugging along at close to $1.1 Billion a year in sales in the USA. Talk about overpaying and getting screwed?!?! Paying that much money for all the tap rejects and Prevacid and Dexilant/Kapidex and giving up a product that is going to be making $1 billion a year in the usa for probably forever. What idiots the Japanese must be. I'm sure they are kicking themselves and we are having to pay for their idiotic blunders.

I hate working here but they pay me soooooooooo well that I could never think of leaving.

Make sure you are always looking over your shoulder because they will screw you just like they have many other good people!

And which company do you think the current management team came from? Takeda legacy? Go look at the exec management team, they are all Tappers, so quit blaming Takeda legacy.

Tappers built a huge business so they are the talented ones! Takeda was always a small fry in the world of pharma! We need to go back to our TAP Culture and Performance!!