BioMarin Hemophilia

<

thoughts? Insights?
Do lots of research. Gene therapy is a long way from being proven or accepted in Hemophilia. The hiring process for management has been going on for a long time with several candidates taking themselves out of the running for some reason. Add a bonehead recruiter into the mix and its not time for BioMarin yet.

A company with this much potential uses RxSales Pro recruiting? There must be some sort of personal connection here. The one and only interaction I had wth the lead recruiter was enough to stop me from pursuing any company that relies on him to be the front-line ambassador for the company. Seems to be a very solid company, but I'd suggest you go through any other means to get your foot in the door.

A company with this much potential uses RxSales Pro recruiting? There must be some sort of personal connection here. The one and only interaction I had wth the lead recruiter was enough to stop me from pursuing any company that relies on him to be the front-line ambassador for the company. Seems to be a very solid company, but I'd suggest you go through any other means to get your foot in the door.
I couldn't agree more. They really are horrible.

Has anyone had a phone screen yet? I heard Regional Directors are meeting next week to map out the geography for territories and will make contact after that is all settled.

Is the market really ready for gene therapy??

the hemophilia community doesn’t need a gene therapy...... HeMlibra is providing patients with a new leash in life....... why would anyone risk taking this product with so much variability in the data........ until they can answer the variability you should wait