• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Biogen's Alzheimer's drug Aduhelm slowly gaining steam among prescribing neurologists, study finds

I remember when managers actually spent their time figuring out how to grow the business. Gee, it’s a mystery why Biogen is dumpster fire. A real mystery.

There is always some truth to CP, but never trust a post where they say I am a manager...
But Senior Leadership of most companies now monitor and troll CP.

...and here we are folks. A supposed manager trolling the board all day. Who is the tool? YOU are! "I'm a manager" LOL GET THE F&CK OUT!

Makes sense to me. It's not like the managers around here do anything productive or helpful anyway.

The more time managers spend on here the less time they have to get in my way out in the field.

Absolutely useless, the whole lot of them.

Makes sense to me. It's not like the managers around here do anything productive or helpful anyway.

The more time managers spend on here the less time they have to get in my way out in the field.

Absolutely useless, the whole lot of them.
You are spot on. And guess what? That statement holds true no matter which Pharma company you work for!

Only the best of the best were chosen for this sales force. These are the proven account managers who know how to create a market for a true biological buy and bill product. Thousands of unqualified reps applied for these positions. Many were those classic entitled pharma drone sample droppers and caterers with no innovation or strategic sales abilities. If it’s not on formularies and they don’t have samples, they’re over heads and bitching about how can’t win. Hint, I’m a manager and that’s exactly why I did not hire you idiots.
You are used to riding on the back of a company that has never hesitated to use flimsy data and spurious arguments to sell a product. It gave you a big salary and bonuses over the years and you will not now bite that hand that fed you, regardless of the facts. Never should have been fda approved, and after the shaft approval, should have been priced at about $3K/year, not the unjustifiable, ridiculous price it has been given. Do your children know how you've participated in the scamming of Americans for your personal gain?

Only the best of the best were chosen for this sales force. These are the proven account managers who know how to create a market for a true biological buy and bill product. Thousands of unqualified reps applied for these positions. Many were those classic entitled pharma drone sample droppers and caterers with no innovation or strategic sales abilities. If it’s not on formularies and they don’t have samples, they’re over heads and bitching about how can’t win. Hint, I’m a manager and that’s exactly why I did not hire you idiots.

Thanks for the belly laugh.