• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Biogen pays $900M to resolve whistleblower's kickbacks suit

<

Just shut it down. Bad bad company. Has not earned the right to exist as a pharma company.

Ethics as a behavior. FU Biogen. Patients as your focus. FU Biogen.

900 million but not admitting guilt. FU Biogen.

If you still work here, you are as big of losers as the 'leadership' team. Please tell me you are embarrassed waking up in the morning working for this toilet of a company. This is absolutely disgusting!

Damn it. Found about this way to late. Would've loved to hop on that bandwagon. Worked in the northeast and damn I could tell you shit you can't believe. But welcome to the Biogen way!

True. But we will see those settlements in 5 to 10 years.

Indeed. The inside is rotted and the business is decaying. They can still throw off earnings but burning cash to no end is what. And of course stock buybacks.

I believe the individual who initially filed a lawsuit, is sick as hell! The gentleman that you can find on LinkedIn, has worked in the industry for another seven years post this lawsuit. If it was so corrupt and so sick to him why in the heck did he stay in the industry. Completely bogus, complete money grab, makes me sick. I know the person to, one corrupt individual

I believe the individual who initially filed a lawsuit, is sick as hell! The gentleman that you can find on LinkedIn, has worked in the industry for another seven years post this lawsuit. If it was so corrupt and so sick to him why in the heck did he stay in the industry. Completely bogus, complete money grab, makes me sick. I know the person to, one corrupt individual

You sound sick. Not every company defrauds the government like Biogen does through kickbacks to physicians.

Come on man. Don't tell me you would not do the same if you thought you could make bank. If you tell me no then we will all understand just how stupid you are

Come on man. Don't tell me you would not do the same if you thought you could make bank. If you tell me no then we will all understand just how stupid you are

You're saying Mike had no case, yet Biogen settled on the eve of the trial for $900m? Biogen has been committing fraud as long as anyone can remember here in every way possible- open your eyes. Mike just had the balls to do something about it. You’re clearly stupid as all hell and don’t know a thing about how stuff works around here.

I’ve never seen a company so royally fuck things up like Biogen has in the last 24!months. Literally, everything has gone wrong - MS patent losses, Adu failure, $900m settlements…. Damn, it seems like we could get something right. But, it leaves me wondering what we’ll screw up next.

I’ve never seen a company so royally fuck things up like Biogen has in the last 24!months. Literally, everything has gone wrong - MS patent losses, Adu failure, $900m settlements…. Damn, it seems like we could get something right. But, it leaves me wondering what we’ll screw up next.

Time for a rebrand. Name change to Biosyn and Pharma Bro as CEO. To be announced with Phase 3 Lecant results.