• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Biogen Layoff Tracker

<

Yes I thought this was going to be an option?

Well, I kept hearing it, but from Deb’s call, it didn’t sound like that was an option. If it were, wouldn’t we be given it before they announced who was staying and who was going? Also, wouldn’t we all be on the second call this afternoon that gives info on the severance?
It sounded like the only ones with an option are those that were laid off. They can take severance or take one of the new roles of they apply and are offered the job. I hope I’m wrong!

I'm just glad it's finally over.

At least my idiot RSD got shitcanned, too.

For those of you lucky enough to stay here on the sinking Titanic that is Biogen, I wish you all the best as you bravely take this dog shit Alzheimer's medication into doctor's offices over the next few months. The smart reps will take the severance and move on to something else because if you think this job sucks now, just wait until after the dust settles.

Was laid off in 2015 from within PO&T. They did me huge favor. Now making 80% more in the 6 year interim than I made in my best year at BIIB. Work isore rewarding, too. Sucks to be laid off, but you will get through this and might even land in a greener pasture.