Bio honest?

Considering a position with Bio. I have great relationships in cardiology. Medtronic and st Jude currently have business with my friends. Bio says we will cut prices and get "creative" for business. Asking around, nobody seems to have a very good impression of Bio. EVERYONE I talk to says if Bio is being used, something is going on with the doctors that won't pass the smell test. Thoughts?

My question is why would you not take the job? Industry jobs are hard to come by and once you are trained you can always change companies if it doesn't work out. The whole industry is inbred.

You make what you want of your job and your reputation. Bio's products are no better or no worse than anybody else's. Are there slime balls at Bio? Yes but there are slime balls at every company. Go look at their boards. No matter which company you work for in CRM the other companies will sling mud at you and call you a no-good POS for working for that company. It is actually quite silly.

11%? It doubled? You are funny.

Stay away, the little bitch doctors using bio will be forced to use the big three because of contracts, technology and just plain better people on the street. Bio is for losers. I am looking. Bio sucks and my docs are loser, pain in the asses. Looking to leave as soon as I can build my other 1099's.

Is it possible to see what they are being paid or is it all under the table?

BS talks, BS studies, BS fellows meetings.

The faculty at their regional programs is complete with middle of the road rejects (that are being paid, of course).

We'll see what we get when Sunshine goes public, but many things will go unreported.

11%? It doubled? You are funny.

Stay away, the little bitch doctors using bio will be forced to use the big three because of contracts, technology and just plain better people on the street. Bio is for losers. I am looking. Bio sucks and my docs are loser, pain in the asses. Looking to leave as soon as I can build my other 1099's.

Bio is a joke as are most CRM companies. When I worked there I met with a doctor that was beginning a study and he flat out ask me for a blank payment contract form so he could alter the dollar amount he reported to his partners. He said he was leaving the practice and didn't want them to know what he was making on the study. I said no and reported it back to clinical management. He proceeded to take the original and white out the numbers and lower the amount of payments to him in front of me and gave it to his office controller. Bio management turned a blind eye and the study went forward. I was threatened with dismissal and told to keep my mouth shut.

Of course now he is in solo practice and has a paid Bio FCE working in his office and I'm glad to be gone.

Bio has manufacturing here in the states and enough business for Max Jr to stay but I don't see it getting any better. Like everyone they are just stealing business from the other guys not going business.

All these companies are bad. If you don't think the other guys are paying for it you're crazy. Glad to be out of that industry. It was a good run back in the day but I pity anyone who has to deal with the shit of today's industry.

The big three and GPO's will kill this at some point because they are better liars. Bio just pays better.

This industry as we knew it is done and is now a beat down.

Bio is a joke as are most CRM companies. When I worked there I met with a doctor that was beginning a study and he flat out ask me for a blank payment contract form so he could alter the dollar amount he reported to his partners. He said he was leaving the practice and didn't want them to know what he was making on the study. I said no and reported it back to clinical management. He proceeded to take the original and white out the numbers and lower the amount of payments to him in front of me and gave it to his office controller. Bio management turned a blind eye and the study went forward. I was threatened with dismissal and told to keep my mouth shut.

Of course now he is in solo practice and has a paid Bio FCE working in his office and I'm glad to be gone.

Bio has manufacturing here in the states and enough business for Max Jr to stay but I don't see it getting any better. Like everyone they are just stealing business from the other guys not going business.

All these companies are bad. If you don't think the other guys are paying for it you're crazy. Glad to be out of that industry. It was a good run back in the day but I pity anyone who has to deal with the shit of today's industry.

The big three and GPO's will kill this at some point because they are better liars. Bio just pays better.

What did u get into?

You ask what I got into, Whistle blowing it pays better and I sleep better because of it and rather than being part of the problem I'm doing something about it by exposing these companies, managers and doctors for what they really are.

Good luck out there.

COMPLETE BS!!!! Nice try troll