Big Dilemma-Need Advice

OP here- I never reported this because-I think the same way many of you do-boo freaking hoo- My skin is much thicker than that. I really could care less, except I now have POD partners that I am partnering with and they too are evaluated on this farce called market share. So what do you do when your top customer has a personal vendetta and is writing competing products to hurt you?
I never plan on reporting this-it is all here-say-although the truth.
I am just curious in what instances have customers been removed from reps sales responsibility, if ever.

OP here- I never reported this because-I think the same way many of you do-boo freaking hoo- My skin is much thicker than that. I really could care less, except I now have POD partners that I am partnering with and they too are evaluated on this farce called market share. So what do you do when your top customer has a personal vendetta and is writing competing products to hurt you?
I am just curious in what instances have customers been removed from reps sales responsibility, if ever.
I feel your question has been answered. Personally I like the herpes story, too hilarious! Regardless just ask to have him removed as others stated. Point blank period.

Well, I had a similar situation but for completely different reasons. Doc hates me. Actually called my boss and asked to never have to see my face again. Long story there. One of my partners has this guy's number and he LOVES her. He writes for HER. You need to get one of your partners on board and have them tell him that you got promoted to marketing or some other B.S. You are gone from that division! She needs to butter him up. Maybe then things will change. It never ceases to amaze me the egos of doctors in the medical field. You can take doctorates from ANY other field and they act like normal people. You take a doctorate in Medicine and suddenly you are a fucking God. Everyone is there to just wait on you and kiss your ass - that is so much of this stinking job when you think about it.