• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Beware of south ecosystem leader

GH must have been a typo. Surely you mean EJ. He’s the worst of the worst and even had to send out search crews to find IC candidates who don’t know his reputation.
Oh for sure! EJ is a complete moron!!! They let all the smart folks go and kept all the morons! So glad I got out! I wouldn’t work for any of them.

He is one of the most two faced, self promoting, and clueless leaders I have ever worked for. He looks at you and says all the right things then he throws you under the bus to promote himself.

Pure EJ. Word to the wise: All the questions are so he can pass any insight off as his own. The moment you’re not useful he will bash you to your peers and leadership. Watch for it.

He is my HED. I am new to Genentech and have heard nothing but terrible things about him. As a TAM, should I be concerned?

Concerned? You should run! I used to work for this horrible person when he was a DM. This human trash will sell his mom to get his next job. When I called him a borderline sociopath, my teammates immediately corrected me. The said he IS a sociopath!

Concerned? You should run! I used to work for this horrible person when he was a DM. This human trash will sell his mom to get his next job. When I called him a borderline sociopath, my teammates immediately corrected me. The said he IS a sociopath!

All these comments about Ej sound like exaggerations, but they are all true. He is a POS.

Heres the problem ... HR knows but they still allow him to advance.

Sorry to hear this. Maybe other HR issues were initiated by him. We know HR is there to protect the company, not employees. But based on this guy’s horrible reputation, if you have an issue, document and go to HR sooner rather than later. Talk to your peers and see if they have the same issues or have observed your issues. Good luck.