Bevespi will save our jobs!!!!

Yeah but doc it is the only PMDI. That has to account for something, right? Just use the card like every other LABA/LAMA. I am so psyched to sell this. Especially with a generic Advir Diskus looming. 2017 is gonna rock!

Yeah but doc it is the only PMDI. That has to account for something, right? Just use the card like every other LABA/LAMA. I am so psyched to sell this. Especially with a generic Advir Diskus looming. 2017 is gonna rock!

I sell.. I'm a salesman. I've never worked for a company had "the leading product/position". I remained positive, I overcame challenges, I out-smarted, out-worked and out-performed my competition. I've never worked with a bunch that have essentially surrendered before launch. I've never worked in an atmosphere of such negativity. Just a suggestion, if you worked as hard selling this product as much as you complain and whine, you just might find your integrity and soul. If you can't stand the heat, find another job and a safe space so we workers can move the ball forward.