Bevespi launch

Coverage sucks. They had eight months to get better Part D coverage and failed, now we deal with begging for prior auths. No real objection to efficacy, just coverage.

Coverage sucks. They had eight months to get better Part D coverage and failed, now we deal with begging for prior auths. No real objection to efficacy, just coverage.

That's where the relationships that we have come in handy. I still have my same territory but feel bad for others who are new and have to develop relationships during a launch!

That's where the relationships that we have come in handy. I still have my same territory but feel bad for others who are new and have to develop relationships during a launch!

Agreed. $127 after the initial pop of 3 bills and change (Part D/Aetna). Terrific buy-in so far from Clinicians and some pt successes to build on. Cautiously optimistic..

You guys aren't getting it....

W/ Advair going generic this year as well as the GSK triple therapy coming out this year, the LAMA/LABA's will be relegated to the scrap heap, no matter what the brand team says. Remember they all are trying to save their own asses. Every brand team is going to make the product look like a show stopper. That's their job. Think Vimovo, Movantik, Bydureon Pen, Farxiga, Tudorza, Dalipresp and for those that were here many moons ago, Plendil, Sular, Lexxel (dog of dogs).

No one ever wants to shout the Emperor isn't wearing any clothes for fear of brand blasphemy. Hope I am wrong for all of us but I would bet by year end, PCP and diabetes force will be reduced significantly.

If we are following the science, we should emphasize the MOA, intelligent formulation and lung deposition, its a good drug and doesn't feel like a ME2

totally agree.. "First drug that reaches the target site" were the words used by my doc (before I opened my mouth), in the largest association practice in the 3rd largest city, in the US. If the clinical-practical data shows superiority across the board, we have the beginning of a game changer. Add ICS to this potent combo and we have a winner.

Does it really matter about this drug? The true issue for AZ is the quick decline the respiratory team has been on since the arrival of Domenick Fanelli. This is the same guy who drove the GSK reps into depression (why AZ would bring a guy on board like this is unbelievable- but we all know why- he's a friend of Tosh Butt). Dominick is the same guy who required his GSK reps to take a test every 30 days on the PI. If his sales team didn't do well on the test- there were severe consequences. Domenick Fanelli is a man with no clue how to lead anything especially an organization. Since his arrival, AZ now has the most depressed reps in the industry (company doesn't know this because they took away our ability to share our feelings through the focus survey). Domenick is a micro manager who does not trust or show an interest in showing he cares about anyone who works for him. Not one sales rep or manager who work under Domenick Fanelli believes in him or his ability to lead. If upper management cared about our companies future success- he should be fired immediately from AZ just like he was sent packing by GSK (who are the real leaders in respiratory). GSK- first to market with ICS/LABA, GSK- first to market with LABA/LAMA, GSK first to make with triple therapy. The TRUE leaders in respiratory got rid of the dead weight in Fanelli and their reps are now thriving under new leadership.

AZ is launching a new product Bavespi. Everyone in the world knows if you are going to have a successful launch, asking HCP's who a rep has a strong relationship with is the first step. So what does Domenick Fanelli do? He changes everyones territory a week before the launch where reps have no relationships as they are calling on on new physicians. Whoever hired this guy should be leaving this company as fast as Domenick should be. Dominick lack of leadership skills were demonstrated once again at the launch in Orlando when people in audience didn't take him seriously and laughed at him while he was on stage. His motivation during the launch (which from my experience- launches are typically motivational and positive) of get 12 scripts quickly or there will be consequences was nothing more than a scare tactic that will motivate nobody (but we expect nothing more from this man).

Domenick Fanelli doesn't understand how to develop relationships or grow the business. He micro manages and shows not only no trust in his sales team, he's clueless in motivating them- the one ability a sales leader must have. AZ does have the best pharmaceutical sales reps in the industry- unfortunately Domenicks leadership fails to bring greatness out of them.

I love AstraZeneca and I've been happy here for many years- but a cancer was brought on board about two years ago and AZ has been dying ever since.

Does it really matter about this drug? The true issue for AZ is the quick decline the respiratory team has been on since the arrival of Domenick Fanelli. This is the same guy who drove the GSK reps into depression (why AZ would bring a guy on board like this is unbelievable- but we all know why- he's a friend of Tosh Butt). Dominick is the same guy who required his GSK reps to take a test every 30 days on the PI. If his sales team didn't do well on the test- there were severe consequences. Domenick Fanelli is a man with no clue how to lead anything especially an organization. Since his arrival, AZ now has the most depressed reps in the industry (company doesn't know this because they took away our ability to share our feelings through the focus survey). Domenick is a micro manager who does not trust or show an interest in showing he cares about anyone who works for him. Not one sales rep or manager who work under Domenick Fanelli believes in him or his ability to lead. If upper management cared about our companies future success- he should be fired immediately from AZ just like he was sent packing by GSK (who are the real leaders in respiratory). GSK- first to market with ICS/LABA, GSK- first to market with LABA/LAMA, GSK first to make with triple therapy. The TRUE leaders in respiratory got rid of the dead weight in Fanelli and their reps are now thriving under new leadership.

AZ is launching a new product Bavespi. Everyone in the world knows if you are going to have a successful launch, asking HCP's who a rep has a strong relationship with is the first step. So what does Domenick Fanelli do? He changes everyones territory a week before the launch where reps have no relationships as they are calling on on new physicians. Whoever hired this guy should be leaving this company as fast as Domenick should be. Dominick lack of leadership skills were demonstrated once again at the launch in Orlando when people in audience didn't take him seriously and laughed at him while he was on stage. His motivation during the launch (which from my experience- launches are typically motivational and positive) of get 12 scripts quickly or there will be consequences was nothing more than a scare tactic that will motivate nobody (but we expect nothing more from this man).

Domenick Fanelli doesn't understand how to develop relationships or grow the business. He micro manages and shows not only no trust in his sales team, he's clueless in motivating them- the one ability a sales leader must have. AZ does have the best pharmaceutical sales reps in the industry- unfortunately Domenicks leadership fails to bring greatness out of them.

I love AstraZeneca and I've been happy here for many years- but a cancer was brought on board about two years ago and AZ has been dying ever since.

Personnel dynamics work themselves out. I am the owner of a franchise (territory) and my job is to launch and grow my business. Plenty of docs have had their eye on Bevespi, which has made my effort, that much easier. I'll get the product in the hands of patients, by way of the docs and let the product stand on its own merit. If it fails, I'll question the docs have picked the wrong pt "target". I'm wagering the drug succeeds, in spite of or because of upper mgmt. Just give me a territory and a bag and leave me alone.....

Personnel dynamics work themselves out. I am the owner of a franchise (territory) and my job is to launch and grow my business. Plenty of docs have had their eye on Bevespi, which has made my effort, that much easier. I'll get the product in the hands of patients, by way of the docs and let the product stand on its own merit. If it fails, I'll question the docs have picked the wrong pt "target". I'm wagering the drug succeeds, in spite of or because of upper mgmt. Just give me a territory and a bag and leave me alone.....