Bet those vertex reps are regretting leaving abbvie!!!

I DON'T REGRET selling an inferior regimen compared with Harvoni! I have pride and want to sell the most advanced and best medicine for patients. The only selling point you have "it's cheap"! Too bad your R&D is so behind the times of 1 pill QD!!!!

I DON'T REGRET selling an inferior regimen compared with Harvoni! I have pride and want to sell the most advanced and best medicine for patients. The only selling point you have "it's cheap"! Too bad your R&D is so behind the times of 1 pill QD!!!!

Agreed. Does anyone miss less money, vacation or bad health care benifits. Weird if they do. Pipeline here is non existent

We are stealing tons of market share from Gilead! My manager said we should have more that 50% market share! Take that Gilead!

The long term future is bright here! So glad I took a chance with this division. Leaving primary care was a risk because I had been there for so long but now we will be here for a long time to!

Can't wait get get back in the territory and sell! It's gonna be a great year!!!

Well well well. Who was smarter? Those who saw what was about to happen and left or you SUCKERS that stayed? Good luck explaining this launch on your first interview after the layoffs mid-year!

Because Vertex reps had HCV experience, they saw the train wreck coming before it actually occurred, and the "golden handcuffed people" here at AbbVie, who did not have HCV experience, and thought this was a great opportunity ...are now suffering. Don't be cruel to the AbbVie sales reps who have pensions and things like that to consider when choosing to leave or stay. I can tell you many of us have been doped for the last time and we will do our best to brush ourselves off and accept the fact that our company is crapppppppy like you all said it was....well...now we concur...happy now???

Because Vertex reps had HCV experience, they saw the train wreck coming before it actually occurred, and the "golden handcuffed people" here at AbbVie, who did not have HCV experience, and thought this was a great opportunity ...are now suffering. Don't be cruel to the AbbVie sales reps who have pensions and things like that to consider when choosing to leave or stay. I can tell you many of us have been doped for the last time and we will do our best to brush ourselves off and accept the fact that our company is crapppppppy like you all said it was....well...now we concur...happy now???

Sucky situation all around. Surely if you've been around from the old Abbott days you know how the new Abbvie rolls. No excuse if you were blindsided by OP.

There is no joy. The danger I see at Abbvie is honesty and integrity. If you have a critical question you get labeled a complainer. It is cult like at times. Not healthy. Abbvie is no place for experienced people with thoughts.

There is no joy. The danger I see at Abbvie is honesty and integrity. If you have a critical question you get labeled a complainer. It is cult like at times. Not healthy. Abbvie is no place for experienced people with thoughts.

The reason no one cares about your opinion is because you don't understand the limitations HQ has to work with. Have you ever managed w major biotech brand? No you haven't so do your job and let others who know more do theirs!

Well said! Also, another observation, not sure if you see it where you are but all I see is "every man for himself/ screw everyone as long as I'm taken care of" mentality. Never used to be this way. Abbvie has turned their reps into a pack of wild dogs fighting amongst themselves.

Not sure where Abbvie went off the rails. As it relates to honesty and integrity I started questioning things when our CEO "misstated" his education. He never, ever addressed it personally with us, his employees! It was addressed in a statement released by Abbvie. At a minimum he owed us that! The way in which that whole situation was handled still doesn't sit well with me. Have a spokesperson make a statement, sweep it under the carpet and maybe it all go away. Make no mistake, I still earn my paycheck. I work hard every day but I lost respect for my CEO. I lost faith in Abbvie and here we are in this mess we call HCV.

Honesty and integrity starts at the top. Enough said.

The reason no one cares about your opinion is because you don't understand the limitations HQ has to work with. Have you ever managed w major biotech brand? No you haven't so do your job and let others who know more do theirs!

If you really are a manager I feel sorry for your reps. Btw, nice job validating what the other poster was trying to say. You're a prototypical Abbvie"yes man". Honesty and integrity are just words. Your management style: Save my own ass, screw everyone else including my reps and colleagues.

Wow ... Your make my point. With many years in this Hcv space and several kol s asking me to bring issues to the table I must not be being doing my job. We have self imposed limitations. Defensive management is our strength You are a perfect example.

Wow ... Your make my point. With many years in this Hcv space and several kol s asking me to bring issues to the table I must not be being doing my job. We have self imposed limitations. Defensive management is our strength You are a perfect example.

Abbvie mgmt. reminds me of my 5 yr old when he doesn't like what he's hearing. Hands covering his ears "la, la, la - I can't hear you!" From Abbvie DM's on up hands on their ears... la, la, la, I can't hear you!

my mgr wrote the book on defensive mgmt. i have the tire tracks on my back to prove it.

As a former director level product manager at BMS I must say you are a dope. This dog your selling should have never made it his far. Your executive team dropped the ball. You should have focused on your second gen product. I know a lot of your field based personnel from the regional level on down. They are upset that this product was presented in a different light. You have sold them a real dog. You have a lot of work to do if you are to fix your brands reputation and gain the respect of the troops. Judging from your tone it sounds hopeless. Now you can tells and your troops to F-off.