• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Best/worst memory from Forest/Actavis/Durata/Allergan

anonymous

I saw this question posted on another board and the responses were awesome. Some were serious, others were funny, and some were flat out vindictive. Anyway, I thought it would be fun to get the same string going here. Remember to name your legacy company. Let the stories begin....

<

I saw this question posted on another board and the responses were awesome. Some were serious, others were funny, and some were flat out vindictive. Anyway, I thought it would be fun to get the same string going here. Remember to name your legacy company. Let the stories begin....
I remember a time where I read a cafepharma thread that made me sad for the original poster. That was right now. I think you should go buy a dog or get a friend or start playing Pokemon go. Any of those options beats pandering for gossip on a cafepharma. Seriously, get a fuckin' life loser.

My best/worst memory?

I remember when my soon-to-be manager called me up and said, "I'd like to extend you an offer!" I remember how excited I was to get started and how grateful I was that the phone call was such a serendipitous and pivot point in my life. I loved my company and was very loyal. In return, I gave every day my all. The company provided me with a paycheck and great benefits, including a car.

There have been some good days and some bad -- as there always are -- but by and large, I've never wavered in my commitment to our organization, because if I did, I'd be letting myself down.

As a result, I've had a good career here. I've learned to become flexible and not to worry. I've seen co-workers consumed with envy, bitterness, and dissatisfaction. I feel sorry for them mostly.

"You can never go home again." It's the same with a company. I was just as proud of that ancient FRX "global" logo as anyone. It's gone. Maybe it's not a good idea to fall in love with the current one either. You don't know what tomorrow brings. But, until my paycheck bounces, I'll keep focusing on the task at hand and remembering the sheer joy at my success during that initial interview.

Perhaps it might behoove you to reflect on your hire date. If you can't find joy and motivation in the recollection, you should leave.

Life is too short.

Legacy Watson/Actavis. That first meeting in PHX after the Forest integration. It was like a bunch of strangers moved into our house uninvited and took over. It began with JL insulting everyone of his coworkers from stage. Than CR strutting on stage like he was Gods gift to sales, then proceeds to insult and offend the entire sales force with his narcissism, agism and misogyny. But the icing on the cake was when CR tried to call the sales force back together after the final General session as people were leaving to deride and berate us again. Fortunately for me I got out early to the break out session with a couple of people from my District and we just marveled about where this place was headed. They are all gone and now that I collected my 'Being Bold' retention bonus will soon follow!!

I remember a time where I read a cafepharma thread that made me sad for the original poster. That was right now. I think you should go buy a dog or get a friend or start playing Pokemon go. Any of those options beats pandering for gossip on a cafepharma. Seriously, get a fuckin' life loser.

Pandering gossip is the only reason cafepharma exists.

My best/worst memory?

I remember when my soon-to-be manager called me up and said, "I'd like to extend you an offer!" I remember how excited I was to get started and how grateful I was that the phone call was such a serendipitous and pivot point in my life. I loved my company and was very loyal. In return, I gave every day my all. The company provided me with a paycheck and great benefits, including a car.

There have been some good days and some bad -- as there always are -- but by and large, I've never wavered in my commitment to our organization, because if I did, I'd be letting myself down.

As a result, I've had a good career here. I've learned to become flexible and not to worry. I've seen co-workers consumed with envy, bitterness, and dissatisfaction. I feel sorry for them mostly.

"You can never go home again." It's the same with a company. I was just as proud of that ancient FRX "global" logo as anyone. It's gone. Maybe it's not a good idea to fall in love with the current one either. You don't know what tomorrow brings. But, until my paycheck bounces, I'll keep focusing on the task at hand and remembering the sheer joy at my success during that initial interview.

Perhaps it might behoove you to reflect on your hire date. If you can't find joy and motivation in the recollection, you should leave.

Life is too short.
The day I quit this circus is my best memory!

I remember a time where I read
a cafepharma thread that made me sad for the original poster. That was right now. I think you should go buy a dog or get a friend or start playing Pokemon go. Any of those options beats pandering for gossip on a cafepharma. Seriously, get a fuckin' life loser.

Nailed it !!!

My favorite memory was getting laid off and getting the sweet Forest severance package.

They gave me several months off, a little extra money in the bank, and a much better job.

See ya fuckaaasssss...

Forest.

When I expensed a ream of paper (so I could tape my expense reports receipts to and fax in) and it was rejected! No office supplies can be expensed. WTF?? I asked my regional at meeting why we can expense tape and paper and he could not answer, just it had always been the policy.

My best memory of Legacy Allergan was when our national meeting was in the Bahamas. My worst? The day we found out we were going to be acquired. Life as we know it is over.

best memory was life without acquisitions. Worst memory was when we bought forest and these asshats implemented off label promotion, 10-12 calls per day, pod meetings and used car salesmen selling styles!