• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Best things about Novo

yes, they do have jobs that I'm qualified for and that's why I left you dumbass.

So I'm sitting here fielding calls from Scudders Mill folks who are venting about the BSC and no LTI announced this week.

I got a signing bonus, but more importantly, I'm really happy and I'm actually having fun.

You can too. But ya gotta pony up and jump.

401k best in industry

Car choices no good anymore
Lti gone
Just another pharm company now similar to other big Pharm - call counts etc

Would only take job if out of work otherwise find something else

Yeah who in front of a room full of people starts criticizing another outgoing ET member and making fun of her weight. Real classy guy.

The very definition of a Napolean complex.

How many times has he uttered things in public or on stage that would have gotten a minority female or LGBT senior-level manager put out to pasture? How many times have his Jersey Boy cronies demonstrated that they are ill-suited for their positions, yet remain untouched…or WORSE, promoted?

How many times has he uttered things in public or on stage that would have gotten a minority female or LGBT senior-level manager put out to pasture? How many times have his Jersey Boy cronies demonstrated that they are ill-suited for their positions, yet remain untouched…or WORSE, promoted?

Is he a midget? The series on TLC called Little People Big World is casting.

You mean bobby and davey?