• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Best things about Novo

<

Now that PBM's have basically forced insulin into commodity status, and Novo cant just jack up the price for it at its will, there isn't a lot to like about working for Novo anymore.

That says that The ELT has got to come up with something really big to turn this ship around. It'll be interesting to see if they can do that. That's the best thing - the waiting and watching.. I hope I get to stick around to see it. But in the meantime, while I'm doing my waiting and watching, I'll also be doing some looking.... elsewhere.

Now that PBM's have basically forced insulin into commodity status, and Novo cant just jack up the price for it at its will, there isn't a lot to like about working for Novo anymore.

That says that The ELT has got to come up with something really big to turn this ship around. It'll be interesting to see if they can do that. That's the best thing - the waiting and watching.. I hope I get to stick around to see it. But in the meantime, while I'm doing my waiting and watching, I'll also be doing some looking.... elsewhere.

Agreed. This co is t a n k I n g!

I remember the day I got hired. It was such a great feeling to be at the best company in the industry. What I like:
1. Vegas POAs
2. Every few years, trip outside the country
3. COE locations
4. Share offering every couple years
5. Great car selection
6. Top notch health insurance for a reasonable premium
7. Xmas gifts
8. Best 401k match
9. Bonus structure
10. Great colleagues

Did I miss anything?!

Putting things into perspective. We had it good...now we're slowly falling in line with every other big pharma company. It's not bad, just not as good as it once was.

So you actually like working for a company that's slowly becoming a run-of-the-mill "also ran"? Because that's where every other big pharma company went.

The benefit take backs and layoffs have only just begun at Novo. We're not done by a longshot. That's why it's so difficult to find anything positive to say about the company.