• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Best POA

I'm thinking that the majority of people who post on this site are angry, selfish, immature throw backs to grade school.

To all of you who post such angry, juvenile posts..... Leave. We don't want you and you are a disgrace to our industry. It is an embarrassment and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

It truly is sad that the only way to express yourself is to hide behind a nasty anonymous post on CP.

Hey Mrs. Spouse.

I suppose it is not sad that you and your hubby have expressed yourselves for years anonymously on CP while promoting the "hubby" and bashing the reps! You have been posting here since 2007 on behalf of your hubby urging LC to promote him. You have no moral authority and you should really not embarrass yourself more.

For the first time in my career - I actually jacked off DURING a general session. It was great

I pinched on off on the USA today again. A little soft serve but a clean break. I did not eat corn or carrots so it was a little monotone. But has anyone noticed the USA today is smaller than it used to be? Cutting turds on it was not as easy as it used to be.

If you bring your ethical concerns to HR, you will most likey be pushed out. It will not be immediate so it won't be obvious. Your name will go to OB and little by little you get curshed.