• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Best POA

<

Were u at the same meeting as all of us? This was a complete mess, time scrunched, over packed under delivered meeting as usual.

What was a mess? Seemed to go pretty smooth. If u didn't have fun last night, that's on you. If u are having anger issues, I think there are resources to help. Life's short...let it go.

I agree that we always try to fit too much into every POA.

Overall, good meeting.

What was a mess? Seemed to go pretty smooth. If u didn't have fun last night, that's on you. If u are having anger issues, I think there are resources to help. Life's short...let it go.

I agree that we always try to fit too much into every POA.

Overall, good meeting.

I liked the part of the meeting that focused on our IC and how OB was going to dump his current shitty plan and start over!

I like the part of the meeting that OB talked about getting rid of the idiot managers he just hired!

I liked the part of the meeting when OB talked about slashing his bloated salary and bonus

I liked the part of the meeting when OB said he would put an end to his reign of terror

I liked the part of the meeting that focused on our IC and how OB was going to dump his current shitty plan and start over!

I like the part of the meeting that OB talked about getting rid of the idiot managers he just hired!

I liked the part of the meeting when OB talked about slashing his bloated salary and bonus

I liked the part of the meeting when OB said he would put an end to his reign of terror

Sounds get!

The girl in the room next to me sure had fun. Her headboard was banging every night.

She was having a great time - I know because I was the one stuffing her like a thanksgiving turkey. PS - I was "All IN!" You betcha. I'm hard again just thinking about what a freak she was- best meeting EVER! I would Cum again

What do you expect from OB when he posts? Do you really expect him to say I sucked as usual?!

I'm thinking that the majority of people who post on this site are angry, selfish, immature throw backs to grade school.

To all of you who post such angry, juvenile posts..... Leave. We don't want you and you are a disgrace to our industry. It is an embarrassment and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

It truly is sad that the only way to express yourself is to hide behind a nasty anonymous post on CP.

What are you talking about???? This was the best meeting ever and our friends here were just counting the reasons why. I had a blast and I appreciate the nice things my roommate shared about our encounters:)