best movie quote to represent the manner in which Amgen is leading this Rif

Office Space:
Peter: the thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.
Bob P: Don't-- Don't care?
Peter: It's a problem of motivation, alright. Now, if I work my ass off and Ini-tech ships a few extra units, I don't see a dime. So where is the motivation? And here's something else, Bob. I have eight different bosses right now.
Bob S.:I beg your pardon?
Peter: Eight bosses!
Bob S: Eight?
Peter: Eight, Bob. So that means that when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled. That and the fear of losing my job. But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired.

Hey peter... whats happening.... We're going to need you to come in on Saturday... umhm, ok?

Col Jessup did you order the code red? Did you order the layoffs?
You dont have to answer the question? You can avoid answering this question for months
I will answer the question. One day before the actual layoff
You want answers? The field would like answers since no one is working
I think I am entitiled We are getting a paycheck still
You want answers Again no one is working anyway
I want the truth. Still getting paid
You cant handle the truth. At this point yes we can
Son we live i a world that has walls. You live in a world selling prolia syringes
And those walls need to be guarded by guns. those syringes need to be sold
Whos gonna do it, you lieutenant wineberg? Whose gonna do it, you mr. green rep

Trains planes and Automobiles: Steve martin at the counter of Marathon Rental car's.

Steve Martin (Neal): You can start by wiping that f..king dumb-ass smile off your rosey, f..king, cheeks.

New movie, Walter mitty. "know that you have to do what you have to do, but you don't have to be suck a dick"

The ironic thing is the movie was about a guy getting laid off.

Fight club

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis.

You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.