• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Best division

<

Dermatology within IBU. They actually care about making calls and moving the needle instead of making appearances.

They don't believe the Field Coaching Guide drives sale. They think reps making calls does.
They don't believe in multiple teleconferences per week to role play. They think reps should make calls.
They don't pretend opening and going through dozens of digital pages works. They think reps making calls with paper does.
They know for a fact Veeva Engage is a disaster, despite what RSDs on 4 month rotations yell about.
They don't think a selling model like 4DX sells. They think reps making calls does.
They don't think speaker programs with 50 old timers is effective. They think making calls does.
They don't think CoverMyMeds sells. They know the reps create demand.
They don't do multiple sales meetings a year. Reps staying in the field making calls does.
They don't think BRAVO contests move the needle. Sales contests in US dollars does.
Their sales leadership was actually once in sales, not in law school or working for banks.
They empower their reps plain and simple.

I got stuck over here, but I will be back.

Dermatology within IBU. They actually care about making calls and moving the needle instead of making appearances.

They don't believe the Field Coaching Guide drives sale. They think reps making calls does.
They don't believe in multiple teleconferences per week to role play. They think reps should make calls.
They don't pretend opening and going through dozens of digital pages works. They think reps making calls with paper does.
They know for a fact Veeva Engage is a disaster, despite what RSDs on 4 month rotations yell about.
They don't think a selling model like 4DX sells. They think reps making calls does.
They don't think speaker programs with 50 old timers is effective. They think making calls does.
They don't think CoverMyMeds sells. They know the reps create demand.
They don't do multiple sales meetings a year. Reps staying in the field making calls does.
They don't think BRAVO contests move the needle. Sales contests in US dollars does.
Their sales leadership was actually once in sales, not in law school or working for banks.
They empower their reps plain and simple.

I got stuck over here, but I will be back.

Spoken like a true Celgene loser.

Hard to say. Good to great products in each division. No one division has a monopoly of great or crappy managers. If you can find a good gig with a good manager then that’s the place to be for you whether it’s bone, NUBU, CV, ONC, Derm, Inlammation, or ISS. If your leadership blows it don’t matter.

I’m an outsider, but looking in from out here it seems like Bone Therapy would be a good division, no? Good coverage for both Prolia and Evenity and great usage.

Bone Health and ISS are two worst places to be in this entire organization. Leadership is clueless and Bone Health just did a major reduction in headcount this year. More cuts are likely to come in the next year or so.

Hard to say. Good to great products in each division. No one division has a monopoly of great or crappy managers. If you can find a good gig with a good manager then that’s the place to be for you whether it’s bone, NUBU, CV, ONC, Derm, Inlammation, or ISS. If your leadership blows it don’t matter.

OBU is the only division...the rest are primary care.

do not come to Nubu. it's a ridiculous division and we get paid nothing for sales. you can be at the top and get little more than the middle.

difficult to sell

lots of competition

longtime INBU and I gotta say, I like what I see and hear outta the Omega group

they seem to have ignored our culture of teleconferences and activity

their leader seems to be trying the best she can to help the sales force