Best Disease State to work in at NVS?

Are we CRM or CV? We don’t even know anymore.
All we know is drive your car to the same few accounts, chase down the same docs as last week to do the same sample drop as last week, and be ready anytime to drag your manager into those offices.
Don’t look at the data, because you have no time to develop new business anyway. No thinking allowed.

I got some tap tap on side in one of my big offices. It helps with scripts trust me.

Are we CRM or CV? We don’t even know anymore.
All we know is drive your car to the same few accounts, chase down the same docs as last week to do the same sample drop as last week, and be ready anytime to drag your manager into those offices.
Don’t look at the data, because you have no time to develop new business anyway. No thinking allowed.

Exactly. I feel really f-big dumb for staying positive and hoping for a change with new leadership. This division is toxic. And nothing will ever change because there is no accountability and it starts at the top. There’s a lot of big talk and nothing changes? Culture committee address issues with marketing pieces? Diane, Kristen, Sandeep, Jeff- this is a sh*t place to work because you are ok with it. Combine the attrition rate, with the group of people actively job searching and those who mentally checked out and there’s not a lot left. And that is solely on you. you continually ignore problems, while claiming to care and fail to take action you are the problem. Senior leadership is weak and self serving.

Exactly. I feel really f-big dumb for staying positive and hoping for a change with new leadership. This division is toxic. And nothing will ever change because there is no accountability and it starts at the top. There’s a lot of big talk and nothing changes? Culture committee address issues with marketing pieces? Diane, Kristen, Sandeep, Jeff- this is a sh*t place to work because you are ok with it. Combine the attrition rate, with the group of people actively job searching and those who mentally checked out and there’s not a lot left. And that is solely on you. you continually ignore problems, while claiming to care and fail to take action you are the problem. Senior leadership is weak and self serving.

Executive leadership does not care about reps and why should they? Pharma reps are a dime a dozen For every rep departure they have 20+ qualified applicants and most new hires will be an upgrade.

Executive leadership does not care about reps and why should they? Pharma reps are a dime a dozen For every rep departure they have 20+ qualified applicants and most new hires will be an upgrade.
Pharma reps will be a thing of the past before long. PCP reps will be first to go. Smaller specialty sales forces will hang on a little longer but still short lived.

Just stop. I’ve been hearing this for 20 yrs yet here we are. Nothing will ever replace face to face interactions with physicians.
20 years ago was the pharma golden years so you are a clueless drone. Face 2 face sales interactions you say……. Again you are delusion stooge if you think that’s happening in 2023. Man this site pulls in some real azz hats. No real sunrise since that’s largely what’s in pharma today.

20 years ago was the pharma golden years so you are a clueless drone. Face 2 face sales interactions you say……. Again you are delusion stooge if you think that’s happening in 2023. Man this site pulls in some real azz hats. No real sunrise since that’s largely what’s in pharma today.

"You are delusional stooge".
Way to bring it home, tiny.

I've never once claimed to be an organizational asset or to work very hard.
Your sanctimonious ass has repeated the same vapid question 100x and you somehow mistake that for deep thinking.
Stick to rotating Dez's tires and tidying up his basement; you know, the things that keep you employed.
You never claimed to work hard because you probably never work a full day unless you mgr was in the car. Reps who are forced to work are slaves and deserve to be treated that way.

You never claimed to work hard because you probably never work a full day unless you mgr was in the car. Reps who are forced to work are slaves and deserve to be treated that way.

Partially true.
I worked extremely full days until it stopped being worth it.
When the bonus dollars stopped coming in, I stopped caring.
Everyone who was succeeding and not getting a bonus for their efforts did the same thing.
Nobody will have the balls to ask about it on the call this week (understandably), but it would be enlightening to hear Jeff, Sandeep or Duane-Lite try to explain how reps who are responsibile for more than half of a district's syringes can get the same bonus (usually $0.00) as the reps who generate nothing.
I would love to ask them why they think that is fair.
Or inspirational.
Or motivating.
Or if they think that leads to people either leaving or Q.Q.
Or if they even give a fuck about any of it.

Partially true.
Everyone who was succeeding and not getting a bonus for their efforts did the same thing.
Nobody will have the balls to ask about it on the call this week (understandably), but it would be enlightening to hear Jeff, Sandeep or Duane-Lite try to explain how reps who are responsibile for more than half of a district's syringes can get the same bonus (usually $0.00) as the reps who generate nothing.
Or inspirational.
Or motivating.
Send all of them an email with your question and that you expect an explanation.

Partially true.
Or inspirational.
Or motivating.

I’m not saying CV is good place but have you not been job hunting? There are lots of better paying jobs out there.

Send all of them an email with your question and that you expect an explanation.

Your comprehension skills are only surpassed by your pomposity.
It was covered that nobody will ask, which is completely understandable.
The self-important turds at the top (Victor, Dez, etc) are thin-skinned jerkoffs; why else would they require a name with a question?
They are cowards.
If they don't want to hear legitimate concerns, then why subject everyone to the dog and pony show in the first place?
They know full-well that nobody is risking the smoke, so they'll just choose to not ask anything.
True leadership.

The self-important turds at the top (Victor, Dez, etc) are thin-skinned jerkoffs; why else would they require a name with a question?
They are cowards.
If they don't want to hear legitimate concerns, then why subject everyone to the dog and pony show in the first place?
They know full-well that nobody is risking the smoke, so they'll just choose to not ask anything.
True leadership.

Knock yourself out pal letting those yahoo leaders create a life of frustration for you.. That place is a dumpster fire and I took my skills elsewhere. In case you’re not aware, there are much better places to work than being stuck there.

They are cowards.
True leadership.
Send the email or shut up, sniveling pu**y.