• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Best Company to Work For... Really???

Anonymous

How in the world did Eisai even get on this list??
Just got my survey link. Don't trust this company to
not somehow track who answers what.

Still if answered honestly I cannot imagine Eisai making any
list other than:
Top Company in Distrusting Employees, Micro-managing and
Treating anyone not in Management Like Children who Don't
Anything.

<

list other than:
Anything.

Exactly. If you are not in Management you are spoken to like a child. And like a child, they try to catch you doing something wrong and will write it up as Below Expectations.

Exactly. If you are not in Management you are spoken to like a child. And like a child, they try to catch you doing something wrong and will write it up as Below Expectations.

Thank MC and NS our illustrious Oncology RDs for, "Everyone needs to have at least one below expectations on a ride with or review"

I'd like to see how upper management would rate if the entire sales force, both specialty and onc, were able to honestly rate them without unique tracking numbers on surveys.

A category below "Far Below Expectations" would most like need to be added.

To quote Jed Clampett of the Beverly Hillbillies,
"Them boys is lower than a snake's belly in a wagon rut."

Isn't it motivating? Does it make you want to make an extra call on an Account or put out another resume every day?

I don't understand all of the whining. Would you prefer to be lied to? Did your parents buy you a video game when you brought home As and Bs? When you got arrested, did your parents tell you it was their fault? You make a ton of money. Earn it!

No, dude, the problem is that there are a bunch of incompetents handing out belows who don't know shi* from shinola when it comes to selling. They document and say random crap and then contradict themselves on the next FCR. Or when presented with the reality of a situation, "the staff can't participate in the lunch because they cover for the doctor while he eats", they dismiss its relevance and mark the rep down. Your word against mine, right? And to further complicate matters, when calibration comes around we have to hope and pray that our manager will fight for an appropriate rating. It's all crap and I no longer believe in it. No faith, no confidence, no trust. Train your manager because the majority suck. Especially those that came from Home office cause they don't know shi* except how to look busy.

Calibration meeting + ratings determination = popularity contest

My manager told me she couldn't remember everything important about each of her reps. I asked her what my rating would be if I said the same about my 150 targets.

list other than:
Anything.

I for one have decided to completely blow off this survey link that I was sent. Deadline is tomorrow. And while I considered filling it out on my home PC I have decided there is absolutely no upside in doing so. Don't trust Eisai to not trace responses to unique ID and password needed to complete survey.

Although I was curious as to what questions would be asked, and knew if I honestly answered some questions that would most likely be asked Eisai would rightly get slammed. I would not recommend this company to any but the desperately unemployed. And I do not have confidence or faith in upper management.

Below expectations are given so that if anyone ever wanted to file a law suite or complaint against Eisai they can always say that you were a below expectations rep and discredit everything good you had once ever done while working for the company.

Again, we are set up for failure, not success. But we all just keep trying as we are fortunate to still have a job. And they never forget that. This is corporate Eisai.

Below expectations are given so that if anyone ever wanted to file a law suite or complaint against Eisai they can always say that you were a below expectations rep and discredit everything good you had once ever done while working for the company.

Again, we are set up for failure, not success. But we all just keep trying as we are fortunate to still have a job. And they never forget that. This is corporate Eisai.

Bingo what a crock.