Being fired at training?

Fired at training?! That is hilarious! You must be a total r*****...and your manager should be fired for hiring you. this place sucks. Surprised they don't switch to a MLM model and tel reps to pay their own way through training...

Intuitive is an "at will" employer. They can fire you for no reason at all if they want. The only way anyone has a suit is if there is hard evidence of discrimination. I've seen people try to get these types of suits before. All you do is waste a lot of time and money. Just my two cents.

Intuitive is an "at will" employer. They can fire you for no reason at all if they want. The only way anyone has a suit is if there is hard evidence of discrimination. I've seen people try to get these types of suits before. All you do is waste a lot of time and money. Just my two cents.

But you do have a case if you believe you were fired for 'whistleblowing'. Did you complain to management about all the issues you saw? For example, did you see the suction irrigator tip pop off on all your cases when it first launched and you were concerned? What about unexplained burns from the MCS?

If you complained to management about problems you saw in the field, you have a case.

But you do have a case if you believe you were fired for 'whistleblowing'. Did you complain to management about all the issues you saw? For example, did you see the suction irrigator tip pop off on all your cases when it first launched and you were concerned? What about unexplained burns from the MCS?

Not sure how your situation was handled (or not handled), but if something like that happens in my accounts I immediately fill out a complaint form. The company is required to address any issues when formal complaints are filed. The issues you speak of don't seem like "whistleblowing" activities, they just seem like potential recall situations. Whistleblowing is when you open the top off on illegal activity (i.e. written proof of promoting non FDA approved procedures, having written proof that management asked you to pad cases or change a URO case to GYN, etc.). Anyone w/ that type of evidence definitely has a strong case.

Not sure how your situation was handled (or not handled), but if something like that happens in my accounts I immediately fill out a complaint form. The company is required to address any issues when formal complaints are filed. The issues you speak of don't seem like "whistleblowing" activities, they just seem like potential recall situations. Whistleblowing is when you open the top off on illegal activity (i.e. written proof of promoting non FDA approved procedures, having written proof that management asked you to pad cases or change a URO case to GYN, etc.). Anyone w/ that type of evidence definitely has a strong case.

Let's pretend you were by the book and filled out complaints, etc. But you were still not drinking the Kool Aid and made comments about things not being right. All of a sudden for no reason you are gone. Maybe it's because you weren't brainwashed into the corporate culture. You spoke up too much about issues.

You have a case.

Got plenty of these examples. The case volumes within each specialty is such a joke. I'm willing to bet off by 20% in many places.

For a $2mm piece of equip, it was always suspicious to me why there was never a feature that asked the surgeon to select a) their own name, and b) what type of procedure? Or something as simple as require staff to enter this data during homing sequence.

The reason they wont introduce it now? B/c it would completely throw off current market shares with each specialty.

This place is a complete fraud.

Got plenty of these examples. The case volumes within each specialty is such a joke. I'm willing to bet off by 20% in many places.

For a $2mm piece of equip, it was always suspicious to me why there was never a feature that asked the surgeon to select a) their own name, and b) what type of procedure? Or something as simple as require staff to enter this data during homing sequence.

The reason they wont introduce it now? B/c it would completely throw off current market shares with each specialty.

Look at my bio. As Caesar said 'carpe diem'.

You hit the nail on the head here. I've been asked several times to "log" a Urology case as GYN to hit the number for my CSM/CSD. Heads are rolling right now because most CSRs are going to miss there procedure numbers this quarter. Daily job threats if cases are not added and buckets not hit.

You hit the nail on the head here. I've been asked several times to "log" a Urology case as GYN to hit the number for my CSM/CSD. Heads are rolling right now because most CSRs are going to miss there procedure numbers this quarter. Daily job threats if cases are not added and buckets not hit.

Are most GYN patients indicated for an appy? Does it count as a second procedure?

regarding...."What if 2 trained GYNs work together, one does the dissection and the other closes the cuff? My CSM thinks that is 2 cases...and better yet I have it in an email!"

How would the robot log this into onsite as two procedures when the robot isn't shut down? Is your robot on the onsite platform?

regarding...."What if 2 trained GYNs work together, one does the dissection and the other closes the cuff? My CSM thinks that is 2 cases...and better yet I have it in an email!"

How would the robot log this into onsite as two procedures when the robot isn't shut down? Is your robot on the onsite platform?

No, there are still many systems that are not using OnSite