AZ Leadership Defined - Agree or Disagree?

Anonymous

Complacency - riding the wave of megabrands without an answer for patent drop-off
Poor Pipeline Strategy - regarding pipeline enhancements (acquisitions, study design - Brillinta?)
Poor Business Acumen - pods - too many redundancies

Disagree, nobody is stupid enough to do all this damage by accident. They purposely maximized the short term results of AZ at the expense of its long term sustainability in order to personally drain cash value from the stock. Now they are gone and cashed out, so they don't really care what happens next. The other stakeholders have been left holding the bag.

I don;t know about you but I have been pulling home lots of cheddar here for more than 20 years. Go fuck yourself. I been cashing checks and making bank and kissing the right ass just to bring that bacon home to the longstick.

I don;t know about you but I have been pulling home lots of cheddar here for more than 20 years. Go fuck yourself. I been cashing checks and making bank and kissing the right ass just to bring that bacon home to the longstick.

I'm sure that was very nice for you. Unfortunately for you, that deal at AZ is almost finished. This has been pooched beyond repair. Your check cashing days here are coming to an end because of the decisions, accidental or not, that have been made by the senior leadership team. I'm not wishing you ill, but this is the reality.