• Mon news: Takeda layoffs. Novo’s semaglutide cardiovascular win. Roche’s Vabysmo in DME. Gilead/Merck HIV combo. Supernus quick-acting depression med. See more on our front page

AZ cardio Franchise - I needzz your help

anonymous

Ok..conremplating this "bad to the bone" offer offer letter we are about to get.here at AZ.

In 3 words or less
- tell us what you think about initials RD?
- what's in the cardio metabolic pipeline
- target bonus - any of u guys making money
-who's running 6th cardio sales group
-average annual salary in cardio

Thank you. Toodle doo.
Oh.
..And
PS is my bestie..so quit talking smack about him.

Ok..conremplating this "bad to the bone" offer offer letter we are about to get.here at AZ.

In 3 words or less
- tell us what you think about initials RD?
- what's in the cardio metabolic pipeline
- target bonus - any of u guys making money
-who's running 6th cardio sales group
-average annual salary in cardio

Thank you. Toodle doo.
Oh.
..And
PS is my bestie..so quit talking smack about him.

You are screwed

Thank you, I accepted the offer and start training next month. Looking forward to building our teams momentum.

Living in your mom's basement, are we? Like talking with yourself on a message board? You will be a CBD in no time, if you aren't one already. Just keep bullshitting yourself, your manager, and your pod. No need to sell a damn thing. Just go through the motions as instructed.

Living in your mom's basement, are we? Like talking with yourself on a message board? You will be a CBD in no time, if you aren't one already. Just keep bullshitting yourself, your manager, and your pod. No need to sell a damn thing. Just go through the motions as instructed.

There are a few keys to success in the AZ culture. If you are a sales rep then:

1. Perfect how to lie and fake calls without being caught
2. Always agree with anyone in management and never ask questions (They will feel threatened and you will be labeled as a malcontent that has to go
3. Never talk to H.R. unless they ask you to rat out a peer or your DM then give them what they want.
4. Start looking for another job in 5 years because your days are numbered regardless of how good you are

If you are a manager
1. Never trust a peer or anyone above you. They already see you as a threat
2. When layoffs are on the horizon, start backstabbing your peers immediately
3. If you ever want to be promoted then fire several reps whenever you inherit a new team
4. Never tout your accomplishments in front of your boss. They will see you as a threat and take you down
5. Never ask your boss a question in front of their boss. They will feel threatened and take you down

There are a few keys to success in the AZ culture. If you are a sales rep then:

1. Perfect how to lie and fake calls without being caught
2. Always agree with anyone in management and never ask questions (They will feel threatened and you will be labeled as a malcontent that has to go
3. Never talk to H.R. unless they ask you to rat out a peer or your DM then give them what they want.
4. Start looking for another job in 5 years because your days are numbered regardless of how good you are

If you are a manager
1. Never trust a peer or anyone above you. They already see you as a threat
2. When layoffs are on the horizon, start backstabbing your peers immediately
3. If you ever want to be promoted then fire several reps whenever you inherit a new team
4. Never tout your accomplishments in front of your boss. They will see you as a threat and take you down
5. Never ask your boss a question in front of their boss. They will feel threatened and take you down

this is the best post ever and spot on accurate. I could add a few more but this is simple and captures the main points.

this is the best post ever and spot on accurate. I could add a few more but this is simple and captures the main points.

Spot on! Toxic culture getting worse with each shuffle of the deck. Leaders have been driven from the organization in droves. Not sure if driving the makers of this mess from the company will improve our future. Only thing left is an acquisition and complete gutting of medical and commercial. ZS folks, writing is on the wall. You are being folded up into the AZ culture. Talk with your CVMD counterparts. Be weary of anyone blowing smoke up your ass. They are programmed to bullshit their customers, their counterparts, and their managers. Most of all, the deeper the bullshit the more cautious and concern you should have with regard to these blowhard types. They will stab you in the back every chance they get.

What Cardio position and culture like here? What type of company car options are available?
I'm seeing great reviews on Glassdoor and have a 2nd f2f tomorrow. thanks in advance.