• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Axsome

I wonder how many people are leaving when Axsome gets approval?

AXS-05 has a ‘ from the FDA for major depressive disorder and Alzheimer’s agitation. Also, ASX-07 for migraine will soon be approved. I am sure both drugs will destroy us. Our premier and world class marketing department will save us! Oh well. I have a 1:30 tee time so I don’t really care. Also, I will have 8 calls by the end of day. It’s all sooo easy!

I wonder how many people are leaving when Axesome gets approval?

As of last week there were about 20 that had already resigned and the second wave of resignations is coming with more people starting @ Axsome on 10/10/22, so there will be more. And this is factual info that came from someone at the HO level that knows how many have resigned to date.

Grandma Dunshire and the Deerfield brass keep saying they have evaluated our Lundy salary structure and we are right where we need to be with no need to increase. That is total BS as everyone leaving here regardless of what co and disease state they are moving onto w/ other pharma specialty sales positions are getting base salary increases of $15-$20K or more.

The rumor out within the past two wks is that Daddy Tres is perplexed as to why so many Lundy reps left to go to Axsome. Just comes to show he and his compadres all have their heads in the sand and are all clueless AF. I honestly agree w/ another poster here they want the more tenured higher salaried reps to leave so they can bring in new inexperienced naïve reps and keep them at the lower pay threshold.

Perplexed is he? WTF. This company has fallen so far from what it once was.

Tres is near retirement and has let the Millennials run the sales force. They should do a major reorg and just admit the Lundy is a contract sales force and be done.

As of last week there were about 20 that had already resigned and the second wave of resignations is coming with more people starting @ Axsome on 10/10/22, so there will be more. And this is factual info that came from someone at the HO level that knows how many have resigned to date.

Grandma Dunshire and the Deerfield brass keep saying they have evaluated our Lundy salary structure and we are right where we need to be with no need to increase. That is total BS as everyone leaving here regardless of what co and disease state they are moving onto w/ other pharma specialty sales positions are getting base salary increases of $15-$20K or more.

The rumor out within the past two wks is that Daddy Tres is perplexed as to why so many Lundy reps left to go to Axsome. Just comes to show he and his compadres all have their heads in the sand and are all clueless AF. I honestly agree w/ another poster here they want the more tenured higher salaried reps to leave so they can bring in new inexperienced naïve reps and keep them at the lower pay threshold.

Here is something to think about. 99% of Lundbeck reps only actually work 2 to 3 hours per day, or 10 to 15 hours per week. If you figure out what your hourly wage is, we make more money per hour than most FP’s make! Other companies may want to work a lot more than that, and may actually try and catch you lying about calls. At Loondbeck (Danish pronunciation), we don’t have that problem. My personal time during the week is very important to me. For example, I am cleaning out my flower beds this afternoon (boy the price of pine straw keeps going up!) so I won’t have to do it this weekend and miss football! I am no longer building the plane as we fly (JA’s worn out remark from years ago) and have my goofing off down to an art. This is worth something!

Yes, we could all find a job that pays more, or has a real and valuable pipeline, but at what cost? The cost of working 30 to 45 hours per week??? No thank you! I will keep my clueless, misfit of an an ASM, continue to have tons of time off, and wait and see what develops when we finally face LOE on key products.

Wow good post. So many on LinkedIn updating their jobs to Axsome. Several in my region- top performers- joined there. Does Home Office think agitation is a threat? If they show positive results it will be a bigger expansion.

puleeeze. Agitation is a pipe dream. Sure they might get the indication but what medicare d plan is going to pay for it? None of them. Good luck with no coverage and no copay card for seniors.

puleeeze. Agitation is a pipe dream. Sure they might get the indication but what medicare d plan is going to pay for it? None of them. Good luck with no coverage and no copay card for seniors.

Exactly right. Expanding the sales force is a mistake. The benefit of Rexulti for agitation will be limited at best. Those that are going to Axsome are making a great move. Congratulations to all of them. Lundbeck is left with slackers like myself who are too damn lazy to go through interviewing and training. We are on automatic, and can’t give up this easy gig.