AVASTIN Expansion- Base Pay Range?, Target Bonus?

<

We're about the lowest paid in the biotech industry. They'll try to sell you on the "culture" but this is rapidly deteriorating too. Best bet is to land a job with a higher base, higher bonus structure, and if possible options. If you came on with DNA years ago you might have made some nice coin on options but those days are gone.

In two years we'll be another Merck or Pfizer.

[ QUOTE ]
We're about the lowest paid in the biotech industry. They'll try to sell you on the "culture" but this is rapidly deteriorating too. Best bet is to land a job with a higher base, higher bonus structure, and if possible options. If you came on with DNA years ago you might have made some nice coin on options but those days are gone.

[/ QUOTE ]
We are only going to be like Merck and Pfizer, if you
just let things fester....you need to step up to the plate, and
ensure our culture remains. If it mostly about the money,
you need to look for something else. You should take pride in yourself for representing such wonderful products. Motivate yourself to rise about Big Pharma mentality. Options for you will be fine, as we keep developing new drugs. You can't go by a couple of years. I had options 6 years ago, that were not
worth anything, but they are today!!!!!Let it ride and you will see! Have a great weekend!!!
signed just another rep

So you might cash in for 5ok in five years? Wow, that's cute.

In the meantime I', pulling in 50K more than you each of those years (along with my options, 401k match,) etc. for a total of about 300k more.

But I can already hear your response: "But we're not in it for the money!"

You keep on thinking that while you're milking cancer patients out of their life savings while prolonging their agony for a few measley weeks.

What a bunch of Kool-Aid drinking, greedy reps you are. Now go get some donuts for me and my staff, REP!

[ QUOTE ]

In the meantime I', pulling in 50K more than you each of those years (along with my options, 401k match,) etc. for a total of about 300k more.

You keep on thinking that while you're milking cancer patients out of their life savings while prolonging their agony for a few measley weeks.

What a bunch of Kool-Aid drinking, greedy reps you are. Now go get some donuts for me and my staff, REP!

[/ QUOTE ]me thinks this one has issues
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Quit your bitching or leave. Those are your options.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good. You made your point and we're all impressed that you "make" so much money. FYI. Been with Genentech for 8 years. 50K? Your math is way off.

[ QUOTE ]
Keep trying to convince yourself that your low base and bonus and (yawn) options will benefit you in the long run.

What a dolt! (look it up in the dictionary.)

[/ QUOTE ]

If only you were half as educated as you think you are. Those people who have been with DNA for 6+ years have done very well with options. Of course I don't have to explain this to you. My base, my bonus and options are not low. You jealous or are you a know it all who is way off base?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Keep trying to convince yourself that your low base and bonus and (yawn) options will benefit you in the long run.

[/ QUOTE ]

If only you were half as educated as you think you are. Those people who have been with DNA for 6+ years have done very well with options. Of course I don't have to explain this to you. My base, my bonus and options are not low. You jealous or are you a know it all who is way off base?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want a "battle of the brains" let me know and I'll even the playing field by checking half of mine at the door. Before you attempt to engage me in any type of intellectual debate please learn to properly spell and use the English language.

And by the way, your mis-spelled response speaks volumes about the intelligence of your sales force.

Or, as Bugs Bunny would say: "What a ma-roon!"

The Genius

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want a "battle of the brains" let me know and I'll even the playing field by checking half of mine at the door. Before you attempt to engage me in any type of intellectual debate please learn to properly spell and use the English language.

And by the way, your mis-spelled response speaks volumes about the intelligence of your sales force.

The Genius

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks MK, move on to your life, and leave us alone...Dat's all Folks!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The Genius

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey ma-roon. Mis-spelled? Perhaps you meant misspelled? You, know...to spell incorrectly.