Attention PSS folks....

Anonymous

No wisecracks here....nothing about "glorified pizza delivery drivers", etc. etc.! :)

Lets TRY to start the New Year off on a POSITIVE note for a change!

- What is your favorite thing about working for AZ?

- How long have you been with the company?

- What is your best "sales" tip....ie. how do you handle difficult docs, how do you penetrate no-see offices, etc.

No wisecracks here....nothing about "glorified pizza delivery drivers", etc. etc.! :)

- What is your best "sales" tip....ie. how do you handle difficult docs, how do you penetrate no-see offices, etc.

Not sure which question to ask you first, so I'll start with this one: WTF? How old are you? How long have you been in Pharma? How long have you worked for AZ? Wait a minute, this is an early April Fools joke right? Show me some positivity for the future (pipeline of nothing)for 2011 and I will respond differently.

Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbaya...

That's not quite right... Let's try

It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
A beautiful day for a neighbor

...Ah crap, I can't do this.

I delivered and "ate" some pizza while I was clicking around on that TSI Shit, then I had to run down the receptionist to have her sign for that slice of pizza. Oh no, she did not see that TSI Shit, I bet that is an HR write up. Good luck this year my friends! Go F&$% the TSI originators!

There isn't much to say that is POSITIVE, that has been sucked out of most PSSs unless youre a shallow soul who can fake it.

Talking about TSI. I always wondered is there anyone who ever believe PSSs were not just clicking away? Did anyone including those that developed it, really believe it would work?

Happy New year to me, I recently left AZ! Best wishes to those that remain.

As a PSS in AZ I have grown accustomed to my DM's rock solid wiener! Never thought about it much until he showed it to me on our work with shortly before Christmas. Man, it's humongous! Literally fainted on my trunk lid as I was trying to get the image of that "bad boy" out of my mind. Don't know what's gonna happen the next time we work together.

Jill

As a PSS in AZ I have grown accustomed to my DM's rock solid wiener! Never thought about it much until he showed it to me on our work with shortly before Christmas. Man, it's humongous! Literally fainted on my trunk lid as I was trying to get the image of that "bad boy" out of my mind. Don't know what's gonna happen the next time we work together.

Jill

LOL

Money