• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Attention Allergan Neuroscience Chronic Migraine Division

anonymous

Do you feel stuck in your career with no chance of upward movement?
Do you want to get paid 15-20k more in base salary with healthy quarterly bonuses?
Do you hate the primary care initiatives?
Do you wish you could work for a real biotech company?
Do you want to feel valued?
Have you been in the division for more than 2 years?
If you answered yes to 3 or more questions....

A-M-G-E-N

They want you.

<

Mitch Layne-as dishonest, sneaky and scheming as you will find. Shocking our leadership continues to watch a “manager” such as Mitch Layne continue to cause havoc in our business unit. To date he’s run out or fired more than 20 reps/colleagues based on not conforming to his “personal culture”. He continues to turn a blind eye to the husband/wife team of PH/KH (BPS and rep) moving patients from competing territories to his wife’s, all for financial gain, despite years of complaints and evidence. Dishonesty is not an action that Mitch has a problem with. Mitch Layne is as sneaky and shady as it gets. Join his team if you would like to derail your career.

Yes, wore out his welcome once again but that seems to be his MO.......provided me no value in our working relationship except how to handle controversy and allegations. Eventually it will catch up to him again.

If you’re on the UB team, I wouldn’t leave Allergan for almost anything. 100% safe in regards to merger and Aquisition synergies. Base salary adjustments coming in Q1 next year. Launch bonuses, and a chance to launch a huge drug with actual use in the market.

Are they making much needed salary adjustments to all teams? I interviewed with the Botox Cosmetic team and was appalled at how low the salary offer was. It’s a really competitive market and Merz and Galderma are making A lot more. Hopefully Abbvie will change this.

The sky is the limit as long as you allow sleazes like Landsem to flirt with you at meetings.

Try out the Denver market. They have and old school guy managing a tram of lifer forest teens that are brainwashed not high performing people but are company guys. We literally don’t do anything. I’m guessing my Manager ML knows who i am but we don’t do anything.