Atricure

I’m a top 5% performing rep throughout my sales career looking for a new start with a reputable company. I’ve targeted specific decision makers and thought it best to introduce myself via email rather than cold call. Since many of the decision makers work remotely with their cell phones acting as their office line, perhaps a cold call would be too disruptive. Below are my targets, could someone provide me their email address?

Stewart Strong, MA-Vice President of U.S. Sales at Atricure, Inc
Tim Palmer, GA-Director of Sales, Eastern U.S at AtriCure, Inc.

These guys are dirty and have gotten themselves into deepsht for fraud. SEC troubles, too. Steer clear. They just want to get rich fast. Don't have the clinical data to support all the heart-burning they do.

This company is lousy. Terrible culture, comp, and expense policy. The cardiac division is DOA and no money to be made in others. I highly recommend any potential employees dig deep into the the comp plan or just stay away. You will regret joining this narcissistic clan of ass hats soon.

I am sickened to say I work here. Typical parient first bs with insane growth expectations per quarter. And….they don’t make money…for the 3rd consecutive decade. Comp shrinks every year.
Run!