Ask yourself why there are so many angry posts for ISI

Anonymous

If you browse through the other medical device message boards, there really aren't any bitter posts. Day after day this board gets filled up with negative ones. It really tells you about the people and the culture here. I've never seen a company that had no problem burning bridges with so many people. Will it ever catch up with them?

<

The problem with this statement is that this messageboard is totally anonymous. All it takes is one disgruntled person with some time on their hands to litter the board with crap.

If you browse through the other medical device message boards, there really aren't any bitter posts. Day after day this board gets filled up with negative ones. It really tells you about the people and the culture here. I've never seen a company that had no problem burning bridges with so many people. Will it ever catch up with them?

Im betting, JA already has a crackpot team of techies finding out a way to uncover who is submitting all these negative posts. The body snatchers can reach you anywhere.

Sure hope nobody at ISI is accessing this site from their laptop or phones!

You won't be laughing when you're body snatched. I wish nothing but peace and success to all, but seriously....don't kid yourself that you're impervious to ISI's toxic culture. It's driven many great people out. You've been warned.