ARS pharma

Radio silence. This should have been announced already. Something is wrong.
giphy.gif

I think everyone agrees. Company must know and just hasn’t made it public, huge sell off which is quite strange. A huge punch to the gutt if this isn’t a go.

Amateurs. ARS pharma did not have the common sense to get some real professionals to shepherd their product through the FDA approval process and now we are discovering the consequences of that amateur behavior.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Can someone show evidence that there wasn’t an approval? The fact that the stock plummeted could be a reflection of people entering the market soley on the contingency that an approval was happening and then choose to leave because there was not word.

Can someone show evidence that there wasn’t an approval? The fact that the stock plummeted could be a reflection of people entering the market soley on the contingency that an approval was happening and then choose to leave because there was not word.

Has anyone heard anything from the hiring managers? The way they are handling this is bizarre.

Again, how do YOU know? How do you know there wasn’t a bribe? How do you know an approval isn’t pending?

This happened to me once before. Had job offer, PDUFA date came and went. CRL was announced the next day and, in that case, all offers cancelled. Not sure if that is what will happen here, but the pattern seems to be repeating itself.